Best intraday/technical analyst or brokerage

Biker

I have been following Ashwani Gujral (joker), Sandeep Wagle, Vijay Bhambwani, Manas Jaiswal, etc of cnbc/et now.

But it looks like these so called market experts dont have a clue. I wonder why these news channels employ such "experts" without even looking at their past performance.

Was wondering if members here can provide their inputs/suggestions/feedback about their experiences of various analysts or brokerages intraday reports.

manishchan

I have been following Ashwani Gujral (joker), Sandeep Wagle, Vijay Bhambwani, Manas Jaiswal, etc of cnbc/et now.

But it looks like these so called market experts dont have a clue. I wonder why these news channels employ such "experts" without even looking at their past performance.

Was wondering if members here can provide their inputs/suggestions/feedback about their experiences of various analysts or brokerages intraday reports.
Hmmmm...And I'm wondering why you have been following analyst (considering you hv joined TJ in 2009) ns not learning/practicing yourself....

Dont follow anyone....learn instead. But if you have to follow, then do only if you getting any learning out of the person and nt for calls, tips etc. Those TV analysts are paid to provide their blah blah bull$! ££ on channels... if u follow their advice blindly then u wud sure be dooomed.

Biker

Hmmmm...And I'm wondering why you have been following analyst (considering you hv joined TJ in 2009) ns not learning/practicing yourself....

Dont follow anyone....learn instead.
Stock market investing/trading whether fundamental/technical involves lot of time and energy. One has to be in constant touch with markets, news, events, companies, economy, politics, sentiments, etc.... especially required for intraday/short term.

Now people like me dont have time and energy to follow all these full time and hence need of an expert.

manishchan

Stock market investing/trading whether fundamental/technical involves lot of time and energy. One has to be in constant touch with markets, news, events, companies, economy, politics, sentiments, etc.... especially required for intraday/short term.

Now people like me dont have time and energy to follow all these full time and hence need of an expert.
You don't have time and energy but you want to earn from stock market. Very good. Then you wouldn't realize the truth unless you experience it no matter what I tell or anybody else tells u. All the Best for your search of expert and dream of making money !!

lemondew

I dunno someone said ICICI securities gives good calls. Join them. Paper trade their calls and see.

The other is this http://www.traderji.com/trading-diary/96712-humble-journey-200-points-per-year-2.html#post1037868

saravanaks post on mutual funds

Trader987

The Disciplined Trader
OK...then to earn some money Just do exactly opposite to this soooo called expert advice, THEN AND ONLY THEN IT WILL WORK otherwise no chance..:rofl:

Trader987

The Disciplined Trader
EVEN these experts dont follow their own CALLS....otherwise they will be on the road by now..:rofl:

Last edited: