Best Intraday Strategy and best amibroker AFL

Hai
I m new in trading ; nearabout 10 months before I started trading in MCX .
In 10 months time I haven't gained so much . The best thing is that my capital is still intact and have given only 4% return in 10 months time . I devote more than 10 hours on trading .
I want help from seniors and experts ; what should be the profitable strategies for mcx trading and can they share also the best amibroker AFLs they are using.
Thanks in advance to all.

I request the readers to please post the well proved amibroker AFLs and strategies in this thread , so that new comers like me can get help and advice.

Hai seniors ,
More than 164 views till now ; but nobody came forward to tell best profitable strategy or share best profitable amibroker AFL.
Seniors , Pls come forward to help newbees like me.

kiran_thiru

There was no such best strategy in this world for any type of market. And you can't take any replies if views more than 10,000. Observe senior's threads frequently, to learn how to trade. Learnchow ti trade, crate your own style was the world's best indicator. If you want to get this, it took more time, more practise, more experience and more patience.
All the best.

bunti_k23

the best strategy according to me would be the strategy which suits u and for that u have to do hit and try method learn the types of systems then pick accordingly all the best:thumb:

Holy grail...:D

after 30 mnt.... add h+l.....then minus .....range.....then add yesterday high......minus yesterday low.....plus yesterday range.....:lol:

Dear all
As I am new in market and I just wanted to follow the profitable strategies and AFLs.
There are lot of seniors and experts on this forum.
This market is not a competitive market , so I think there is no harm to discuss.
If any expert is agree with me , please help to protect the money of newbees and unknown people . I think more than 80% of people belong to that category . Pls help by sharing profitable strategies and AFLs.
Thanks a lot in advance.

bunti_k23

Dear all
As I am new in market and I just wanted to follow the profitable strategies and AFLs.
There are lot of seniors and experts on this forum.
This market is not a competitive market , so I think there is no harm to discuss.
If any expert is agree with me , please help to protect the money of newbees and unknown people . I think more than 80% of people belong to that category . Pls help by sharing profitable strategies and AFLs.
Thanks a lot in advance.
my brother pls understand that the thing ur asking is similar to holygrail which people try to find always and which does not exist, there is no such profitable strategies exist this is all mind game which u have to learn and needed to do the required hardwork unless and untill u will not succeed in trading if u still think that im braging continue ur search for profitable strategy and gud luck:thumb: