Best Forex Broker

It is better we go to the regulated brokers. Not completely depending on regulation criteria, also check out co's profile, its margin requirements and any bonus offers and many more. Compare the sorted out forex brokers and choose the best one. My personal list includes:
Greenvault fx
Alpari UK
FX Pro
Insta Forex
BMFN
Excel Markets.
These might not be the top brokers in the world, but they work customer friendly and in an organized way. Compare among these , if anyone wants to.

sumantra

What about UMOFX ?
Isn't there any Indian company offering forex service with international standards ?
Once i heard about a low brokerage forex service provider of Mumbai,the name of which starting with the letter "G" . I can't call up their name right now. Can u any information about that ?
Can i deal any one of with them in hindi ?

There are many kind of forex brokers mostly Market Makers who trade against you, i.e ur loss is their profit, so before opening an account please check which kind of account u r opening.

The various kind of Forex accounts i m aware of are :

ECN (No Dealing Desk)

STP (Straight Through Processing)

MM (Market Makers)

Happy Trading,

Sunny.

There are so many brokers and have good promotions. it can make new clients got confused and enter the trap of brokers...
I've been trading for 3 years with Liteforex. it's BEST place for MAKING MONEY online....:thumb:

Kodene

Spreading the love, one pip at a time

I have been trading with regulated broker excel markets for the past 6 months and it’s been a good experience. Okay, some trades you win, some you lose (not exactly a 50-50 partnership there...!) but fact is I’m particularly happy with their trade execution and spreads, even during times when markets are highly volatile.

Exness is the good Broker Among all the Brokers .Because it has high Leverage of 1 : 2000 ,Local Deposit and withdrawals is Available and Also All Withdrawals are Instant ..Takes Only 15 Mins to Achieve on your Any Bank Account.If you Need Future Information Just Ping Me on P.m