Best Forex Broker

1. I trade EU, GU, EJ, EA, UJ, GJ, GA, UC, EC, GC, Gold and Crude ..... Before you ask SO MANY ???? Try to understand I trade only 4 times a day, PREDOMINANTLY ..... 2 4H TF of London session and 2 1H TF of New York session ... With my experience and the expertise that comes with 7 years of experience, I do not have to look at any chart ... any of MY chart/s ... for more than 10 seconds to know and decide if I have a Trade-able set up or not .... Remember that being a Newbie, I actually lost as I was trading so many different pairs .... Nothing compensates for experience ....
2. I always open a trade with same lot size ..... Start adding lots / positions after market starts travelling my way .... adding positions along with profit/s for old lot's ...
3. If there are no High Impact NEWS, I DO NOT TRADE SYDNEY OR TOKYO SESSIONS .....
4. Once I book profit/s in a particular pair, I do not re-trade same pair, till it retraces / reverses .....
5. I do not try to Judge the market / trend ... Analyzing is different from Judging .... I follow the market .....
Hope this helps .... And
I, for one, will always share my strategy / Indi's if any one is serious about trading .....
:clapping::clapping::clapping:
I like your way of trading, very well said, very simple yet most effective thanks for sharing :)

There are many broker in the provide to good service for clients. I suggest that you can try to trade admiralmarkets here lowest spread trading for pairs trading on the market.

looser89

best forex broker for indians is which provide deposit and withdrawal in in indian rupees. rest every flops

Lite Forex (Bangalore and Delhi Offices) ....
Power trader (Mumabi Office) ...
I have never ever faced any kind of problem ... deposits ... withdrawals ... support ... spreads etc ....
PLEASE NOTE THAT EXCEPT TRADING WITH THEM ... I DO NOT HAVE ANY OTHER RELATION WITH THEM ...
Both come with their own advantages and disadvantages ....

I'M NOT THEIR IB ... by any stretch of imagination
They will be shut down and their clients will have to pay a heavy fine or go to jail when RBI takes action.

Lite Forex (Bangalore and Delhi Offices) ....
Power trader (Mumabi Office) ...
I have never ever faced any kind of problem ... deposits ... withdrawals ... support ... spreads etc ....
PLEASE NOTE THAT EXCEPT TRADING WITH THEM ... I DO NOT HAVE ANY OTHER RELATION WITH THEM ...
Both come with their own advantages and disadvantages ....

I'M NOT THEIR IB ... by any stretch of imagination
Thanks for your gentle response.

looser89

indian forex broker with international regulations
formaxmarket.co.in/About/why

There is no such thing as the "best forex broker" for everyone. It depends on the individual, how they trade and the conditions they need. Once identified, you can start your search.

For me, I use agressive scalping systems and robots and ones that make profit. MANY dealing desk cannot handle that, so it means I am always looking for STP or ECN brokers with good conditions and trading rules for me and my system.

Currently using Yadix as they allow me no restrictions on open orders and no limits/levels on SL or TPs, also on pending orders. Also, no charges on Skrill and Card deposits and withdrawals, it means I can take money at any time without fees. perfect for me as I like to take every 1-2 days my profits

everyone claims to be the best when the best dont even exist? :D thats about it, there are good brokers out there, but i doubt any one of them would stand as the best