Best Forex Broker

Hi,

Firstly, there are plenty and thousand of Forex Brokers. You should follow those only who are regulated by the FCA. Also, a listed forex broker would be most reliable.

I have a forex broker which provides 50% of bonus on initial deposit value.
Eg. Deposit $300 and receive a bonus of $150.

I am also a fund manager, and a research analyst. Let me know you need assistance with account opening and trading forex.

Best Regards,
Jay Khanna

Email : [email protected]

Hi,

Firstly, there are plenty and thousand of Forex Brokers. You should follow those only who are regulated by the FCA. Also, a listed forex broker would be most reliable.

I have a forex broker which provides 50% of bonus on initial deposit value.
Eg. Deposit $300 and receive a bonus of $150.

I am also a fund manager, and a research analyst. Let me know you need assistance with account opening and trading forex.

Best Regards,
Jay Khanna

Email : [email protected]

you call yourself a research analyst. FOREX trading is illegal in India and you are openly advertising.

mastermind007

Anyone who wants to experiment with Forex is requested to PM me.

I know a company that has offices in Mumbai. I have met with its directors and am allowed to represent them

They provide MT4 with real as well as demo account and best part is that they enable Indian customers to fund their account in rupees. This feature avoids head-on conflict with the guidelines that are against Forex trading in India ...

Last edited:
Anyone who wants to experiment with Forex is requested to PM me.

I know a company that has offices in Mumbai, met its directors and am allowed to represent them

They provide MT4 with real as well as demo account and best part is that they enable Indian customers to fund their account in rupees.
You do know that FOREX trading is illegal in India, so what exactly are you selling?

Which is best broker on Forex trading ? I want to start trade in Forex. Can anyone guide me. :confused:
Try out FBS. Since you are new then you can do demo trading to train yourself. When you get better at trading then you can get their $5 no deposit bonus. Also they offer demo contests and various other promotions time to time.

mastermind007

You do know that FOREX trading is illegal in India, so what exactly are you selling?
I am not selling anything. I just intend to introduce company to those interested.

You keep saying that it is illegal. Can you actually quote the rule/law/gazette in which this is mentioned?

Agar Government ka bass chale to facebook/twitter ko bhi ban kar denge...

Which is best broker on Forex trading ? I want to start trade in Forex. Can anyone guide me. :confused:
The best thing to do is go to a site like Compare Forex Brokers

Then click "+advanced Search Options" and select all the criteria that you require... This will give you a list of brokers that all the features you have selected, then click "View Profile" to see a more detailed listing. They also have a Live spreads and volumes section to compare the live spreads of some brokers...

Hi everyone,

I have done quite few searches on which online Forex broker is best to trade with into United States and I have come up with a few results that seems to best brokers for trading. The list of few top forex brokers are listed below:

1. Forex.com
2. FXCM
3. Etorousa
4. Saxo Bank
5. FX Solutions

These are the best brokers of United States as well as I personally work with them and it was really a good experience for me because they buy and sell foreign currencies in a very short profit margin and guide properly related to current Forex and charge nothing for it services.

Thanks,
Regards,

Steve Parker

Last edited: