Best F&O Broker for browser-based trading

Dear Nirthie,

I have already replied to your second part yesterday itself. It was Nifty options
Second Part of my post was as below:

"Will you please open http://www.zerodha.com/ on your browser to see whether this site is working or not as I am trying to open it since yesterday without any success. What you get when you open this site? Will you please tell?"

And now problem is that I am not able to find out a relationship between my query and your reply.:annoyed:

Ok. first of all no offence here to anybody.

zerohda website finally opened on my laptop today after two days of error message "This website is temporarily unavailable, please try again later." (See my post#13 of this thread). From past 5 days I haven't changed anything on my laptop, no any settings or anything else. I am using same browser and same internet service provider. This website was down for 2 days while user named "tigris" was claiming that it is still running good on his/her pc. Was I lying or am I fool to ask so many times about the current condition of the website? I was curious in the broker due to low brokerage service offering but now I am not interested because I know it was surely the fault of website and not my laptop or my internet service provider and I suspect the quality serivce offering by this broker named zerodha not to be any good.

If the website is down for so much long time then how we will be able to suffer losses in such situation? Hence I don't recommend this broker to anyone as of now. Even if they are offering some trading software like ODIN and if that is also down then what we traders will do? Suffer losses? :annoyed:

On a personal note, I think RKGlobel is much better as they offer 9rs./lot with much better infrastructure and I think 9rs./lot is also not a bad option. Right now I am using bajaj capital (justtrade) as broker. I was using just active gold service last year which was offering absolutely zero brokerage for unlimited turnover (no matter intraday or delivery) for a nominal monthly fee but now they have ruined that service offering and have removed all unlimited turnover offering from their all zero brokerage schemes and have imposed a limit on turnover after that limit brokerage is imposed on traders. Hence I am thinking about going with a new broker with much less brokerage. I concluded that RKGlobal is much cheaper option than justtrade.

PS: Justtrade is still much cheaper than no. 1 money looter i.e. sharekhan.

Last edited:

columbus

Second Part of my post was as below:

"Will you please open http://www.zerodha.com/ on your browser to see whether this site is working or not as I am trying to open it since yesterday without any success. What you get when you open this site? Will you please tell?"

And now problem is that I am not able to find out a relationship between my query and your reply.:annoyed:
I am able to open ZERODHA with Chrome browser.

Thanks for the reply, columbus. I have also managed to open it just before your post. See my post#32.

Anyway, thanks again. This was the simple reply that I was expecting and no body gave me except you. Well, thankyou.

alroyraj

I am using Safari and the Zerodha site works well. But then again I keep several browsers as back up. You might be aware than browsers have to be updated manually to ensure it is up to date. At times Opera and Mozilla majorly misbehave so I pretty much get it.

murthymsr

I am able to open with FF, IE as well just now.

With k-melon also I am able to open, but the images are not coming, may be my settings. I do not use k-melon though, just installed as it needs low resources and is portable.

About Zerodha, I noticed from their web site that, I f you have an account with HDFC Bank, you can deposit as well as WITHDRAW funds instantly through their back office without any action / intervension from the broker's end.

If any one is having account with them, please share your experiences.

Thanks in advance.
murthymsr