Best F&O Broker for browser-based trading

Tried 3 different browsers. Still the same message as below:

This website is temporarily unavailable, please try again later.

And now biggest shock to me. I have just checked bajaj capital justtrade.

http://www.justtrade.in/Products/Products.aspx?pageopt=JA&id=2&PId=149

They have stopped zero brokerage scheme for unlimited turnover and have impose a limit on intraday and delivery turnover. WTF! :mad:
Hmmmm:cool:

just check again its www.zerodha.com ,:)am still getting their access buddy..

Friends,

I had a very bad experience with one of the online Trading broker on options. Please advise whether the brokerage charged by them are as per SEBI/NSE directives. If not what action can be taken against them

Total Premium paid Rs 22000
Nos 5000 ( call buy option )
Brokerage charged Rs 100 * 100 ( 100 lots of 50 nos.) = Rs 10000
ie almost 45.45%.
Is the brokerage will be applicable if sell also?
Please guide. I am a novice.

Paul_thop

Hello as per my knowledge all broking firms charge you on the transaactions ..if u buy u have to pay brokerage and again if u sell also u have to pay brokerage..which means to say buy n sell are the separate transactions that happen so u have to pay for both buy as well as sell buddy..

If your finding the brokerage charges to be high y dont u go for the 0% brokerage firms and make urself a beneficial buddy:)

Friends,

I had a very bad experience with one of the online Trading broker on options. Please advise whether the brokerage charged by them are as per SEBI/NSE directives. If not what action can be taken against them

Total Premium paid Rs 22000
Nos 5000 ( call buy option )
Brokerage charged Rs 100 * 100 ( 100 lots of 50 nos.) = Rs 10000
ie almost 45.45%.
Is the brokerage will be applicable if sell also?
Please guide. I am a novice.

Paul_thop

Is it nifty options or any other stock options? Please clarify first. :confused:

Northie,

Bajajcapital still charges zero brokerage up to 10 lakh transaction intraday and rs.50 for every lot of future[as for as nifty future is concerned] if you are a member with rs7000 paid per annum which translates into 600rs permonth. you have to keep the margins as prescribed by NSE

Northie,

Bajajcapital still charges zero brokerage up to 10 lakh transaction intraday and rs.50 for every lot of future[as for as nifty future is concerned] if you are a member with rs7000 paid per annum which translates into 600rs permonth. you have to keep the margins as prescribed by NSE
May be you haven't understand me. I am saying that last year they were charging 0 brokerage irrespective of turnover in just acitve gold plan even if turnover was of 10 crore in intraday/delivery. Now they have started just active gold plus plan (total b*llcrap) and that is also not totally brokerage free. They are not offering any service which is total brokerage free in current time. Have you get it now?

and yes your zerodha is still not working as checked by me.:confused:

Last edited:
May be you haven't understand me. I am saying that last year they were charging 0 brokerage irrespective of turnover in just acitve gold plan even if turnover was of 10 crore in intraday/delivery. Now they have started just active gold plus plan (total b*llcrap) and that is also not totally brokerage free. They are not offering any service which is total brokerage free in current time. Have you get it now?

and yes your zerodha is still not working as checked by me.:confused:
they offer ZERO brokerage plan under Justtrade Lite Gold scheme for Stocks :)

and they have slightly improved the look and feel of the screen of JustLite...it looks less fussy now

they offer ZERO brokerage plan under Justtrade Lite Gold scheme for Stocks :)

and they have slightly improved the look and feel of the screen of JustLite...it looks less fussy now
Double check that mate. Even just active gold plus don't allow 0 brokerage for unlimited turnover and I am talking about unlimited turnover here in all my previous posts.