Best F&O Broker for browser-based trading

Hi all,

First of all, thanks to everyone who's contributing to this forum. It's a gold mine for wannabe traders.

I am a total newbie to trading (any sort)...just began this month with an a/c in ICICIDirect. skipped cash segment and jumped straight to F&O :) dealt in minimum lot sizes on Nifty, made newbie mistakes and lost ~2K. However, I shorted strangles and made up for it so I have a whopping profit of 200 bucks now :)

However ICICI's charges are p***ing me off. I searched on this forum; got to know about brokers such as RK Global; but my problem is I cannot use trading software i.e. all my trading has to be on browser interfaces (which I have read is pathetic for RK Global).

Need help with identifying brokers who do not loot you in F&O trading but provide a half-decent web trading site which doesn't lag during market hours.

Thanks!

alroyraj

Hi all,

First of all, thanks to everyone who's contributing to this forum. It's a gold mine for wannabe traders.

I am a total newbie to trading (any sort)...just began this month with an a/c in ICICIDirect. skipped cash segment and jumped straight to F&O :) dealt in minimum lot sizes on Nifty, made newbie mistakes and lost ~2K. However, I shorted strangles and made up for it so I have a whopping profit of 200 bucks now :)

However ICICI's charges are p***ing me off. I searched on this forum; got to know about brokers such as RK Global; but my problem is I cannot use trading software i.e. all my trading has to be on browser interfaces (which I have read is pathetic for RK Global).

Need help with identifying brokers who do not loot you in F&O trading but provide a half-decent web trading site which doesn't lag during market hours.

Thanks!
Not that I use these but heard some decent things about Angel n Sharekhan web interface. I myself use Indiabulls PIB. Not too satisfied with its web features but then I have not much use for it. Sharekhan brokerage is higher so try Angel then.

Hi all,

Thanks!
Hello me being a client and based on the research i made even before i started trading got to the a broking firm by name ZERODHA is providing its client's a better service by costing only rupees 20 per transaction irrespective of whatever ur trade size is. The concept of this firm is to give 0 brokerage ..

I also went through sharekhan and icici direct but found zerodha to be the best in terms of brokerage charges technical support and their services..

hope this info will be helpful to you

Go for bajaj capital (Justtrade) justactive gold subscription and you will have 0 brokerage irrespective of trade size for arround 1400/- per month subscription fees. They also have quarterly and annual subscription schemes.

Not that I use these but heard some decent things about Angel n Sharekhan web interface. I myself use Indiabulls PIB. Not too satisfied with its web features but then I have not much use for it. Sharekhan brokerage is higher so try Angel then.
Hello Raj if you are already trading and finding your brokerage charges to be high and if you are not satisfied with the web services i would ask you to once go to the website of Zerodha a 0% brokerage company and also go to the websites of sharekhan and icicidirect but when you do a comparative analysis you may find zerodha provding better services as i could..this perception is on the research i did ..
Hope this information will be helpful to you
:)
:thumb:all the best enjoy

Go for bajaj capital (Justtrade) justactive gold subscription and you will have 0 brokerage irrespective of trade size for arround 1400/- per month subscription fees. They also have quarterly and annual subscription schemes.
But northie i feel zerodha is doing good when compared to bajaj capital..

what is your opinion:)

But northie i feel zerodha is doing good when compared to bajaj capital..

what is your opinion:)
I am going to check out zerodha (h t t p : / / w w w . z e r o d h a . c o m /). Please remove spaces.

Ok right now here is the result (No offence here but it is true):

"This website is temporarily unavailable, please try again later."

Now what you say?

Yes sharekhan is very costly interms of brokerage. Their AMC schemes are not more than a showoff.

I am going to check out zerodha (h t t p : / / w w w . z e r o d h a . c o m /). Please remove spaces.

Ok right now here is the result (No offence here but it is true):

"This website is temporarily unavailable, please try again later."

Now what you say?
Hello are you sure the website is like temporarily available to you..as soon as i saw your reply i went into thier website and am able to access their link..
If not try after some time :)
thank you

Hello are you sure the website is like temporarily available to you..as soon as i saw your reply i went into thier website and am able to access their link..
If not try after some time :)
thank you
Tried 3 different browsers. Still the same message as below:

This website is temporarily unavailable, please try again later.

And now biggest shock to me. I have just checked bajaj capital justtrade.

http://www.justtrade.in/Products/Products.aspx?pageopt=JA&id=2&PId=149

They have stopped zero brokerage scheme for unlimited turnover and have impose a limit on intraday and delivery turnover. WTF! :mad: