Best discount broker

Dear members of traderji.com site,
I am desperately searching for a discount broker whose services are very transparent and offers very best basic services with no frills. Probably it is for every body's search to find a reliable , dependable, hassle free brokers' info for day traders. Actually it is my first visit to this site today, found it while searching for "cheap and best discount brokers in India" , I am glad that I found this forum.

Presently I am trading with Aditya Birla Money Ltd ( previously Apollo Sindhoori ) for the last 8 years. As I am staying abroad it was not possible to change the broker ( I was not so serious , until I found my most of the day trading profits are being spent for brokerage ). Though I am trading with Aditya Birla Money is transparent, I never wish to continue any more as my trading goal is to earn for day bread and butter but not to feed brokers !

I request you to kindly provide me info about the broker who can provide trading services with cheapest brokerage but no hassles during the times of pay out or any customer care is needed and it is well attended.
I have sorted out " RK GLOBAL", " ZERODHA", "JUST TRADE" and "COMPOSITE EDGE" but could not take final decision. I understand basic is basic and I am not expecting any special services like recommendations or research reports which I can do by myself.
I hope this dilemma prevails among all who had bitter experience of losing lot of money in day trading. Few offer very good brokerage plans but some are not transparent and some deny their own offers once we join them or we cannot assess day's net profit or loss after trading hours due to brokers unclear billing details or hidden fees which makes us sleepless !
I request members to give their genuine feed back of their experience and representatives of broking firms kindly excuse and don't post any reply favoring your broking company as the reality is always comes out but tainted broking firms can make their money while common man loses. Thank you for all helping !

Last edited:
Hi All,

I was searching for low cost brokerage for mcx&ncdex and I found this broker's name.(astha trade.com)
Does anyone have an account with them ?
Please let us know your experience with them

This Broker is looting simple traders, just check their transaction calculator. Try Wisdom Capital for MCX & NCDEX.
Kolaz, Started referring even before opening account with Wisdom Capital.
It's like free advertizing site for wisdom capital as they have shortage of staff & funds.

AFORASTRO

Kolaz, Started referring even before opening account with Wisdom Capital.
It's like free advertizing site for wisdom capital as they have shortage of staff & funds.
i think kolaz's account is already active(wc) must have done some trading today.Waiting for the result....................