Best desktop trading platform

kaly422000

best platform may be tradetiger of sharekhan but i used it way back in 2014 around but their charges r also high . u can choose in between if u dont need advice and want low brokarage ,can go for zerodha though they have problem during high volatility but may be they are improving. though pi is their desktop software based trading platform. web version also good enough but as they tackle heavy subscriber load ,some times their system cause problem

Schatz

I have used trade tiger. Wondering if there is anything better than that. Zerodha is not upto the mark. It goes for toss when volatility is high. Anybody used trader terminal of Iifl or TX3 is edelweiss. Any feedback on these?. Also how about dartstock or foxtrader of upstox and trade station of 5paisa?

TracerBullet

I have used trade tiger. Wondering if there is anything better than that. Zerodha is not upto the mark. It goes for toss when volatility is high. Anybody used trader terminal of Iifl or TX3 is edelweiss. Any feedback on these?. Also how about dartstock or foxtrader of upstox and trade station of 5paisa?
What is your review of sharekhan ? stability / margin / brokerage. Thanks

kaly422000

zerodha pi is improving ,may be (as per working ok) ,but they may be concentrating on web version,lately they again intro trade from chart in kite(not so bad but didnt test it as have doubt over trade type,eg limit,market or sl-m. dartstock for fyers is ok enough now ,have some good feature but intraday chart for only 30 calendar days

I have been using NEST with Finvasia. To say, my experience has been good by far. NEST is a solid trading platform. Never really had any major technical issues with the platform. Works great even during volatile hrs. Plus with Finvasia you have an added advantage of trading @ Zero brokerage which is like even better for any trader. Overall a good bet.

Been using Upstox for a bit and I really find the user interface friendly. It's also lower on glitches compared to other online brokers. Would suggest you to give it a shot.