Best Delhi Based Broker for Day Trading??

whisky

I trade with MasterTrust, they are pretty decent - but I doubt they can match your expectations or in fact any of the other discount brokers you mentioned.
You are right, I discussed with them, their executive offered me 350/- per crore with a condition of Rs.1 Lakh cheque as account opening margin. When I agreed on this, later on the executive started giving excuse that seniors are not giving approval.
These things are normal as they have their targets so they offer anything to client first..then the game starts

whisky

Did that executive say how much minimum his seniors could go if not 350 ?
Yah, they offered me 1 paisa for equity, and 600 per crore for MCX as minimum

they offer Rs150/crore if you know how to bargain....I got this offer during joint meeting with regional head and senior executive of HO
You are right, I discussed with them, their executive offered me 350/- per crore with a condition of Rs.1 Lakh cheque as account opening margin. When I agreed on this, later on the executive started giving excuse that seniors are not giving approval.
These things are normal as they have their targets so they offer anything to client first..then the game starts

whisky

they offer Rs150/crore if you know how to bargain....I got this offer during joint meeting with regional head and senior executive of HO
Bharat, Good to know that you know bargaining better than all of us, please help the forum members to get the same offer of Rs. 150/-Crore from Master Trust, I think many of us from TJ will join.
I have 5 more friends with me who are day traders with huge daily volume in both NSE & MCX, we all will shift to Master Trust if they will give this deal, as i know they have good offices in Delhi at prime place like CP.
Please mail me the deal at seemavanvani at gmail or refer me to Master Trust's regional head for 150/ crore

check mailbox.
Bharat, Good to know that you know bargaining better than all of us, please help the forum members to get the same offer of Rs. 150/-Crore from Master Trust, I think many of us from TJ will join.
I have 5 more friends with me who are day traders with huge daily volume in both NSE & MCX, we all will shift to Master Trust if they will give this deal, as i know they have good offices in Delhi at prime place like CP.
Please mail me the deal at seemavanvani at gmail or refer me to Master Trust's regional head for 150/ crore

Please provide me also. I do trade with IIFL. 500/- per crore. Having account in KarolBag Branch. I would like to shift to Mastertrust if I could be able to avail 150/- per crore. Also let me know if it will be free or not live data which they are offering if total brokerage is 3k per month?

regards