Best Delhi Based Broker for Day Trading??

a1b1trader

Most of the discount brokers are based outside Delhi.
And most of the Delhi based brokers have no cheaper plans of brokerage.

whisky

Any Discount broker based in Delhi??? who can offer unlimited plan without any other hidden/additional charges..please let the forum know about you..

whisky

Any discount Broker based in Delhi??? Looking for unlimited brokerage plan with good day trading exposure.

Last edited:
Any discount Broker based in Delhi??? Looking for unlimited brokerage plan with good day trading exposure.
With concentrating your choice to Delhi only , you are cutting out on some good choices available as of now. Discount Broker's business model does not allow them to open branches at various cities .

a1b1trader

With concentrating your choice to Delhi only , you are cutting out on some good choices available as of now. Discount Broker's business model does not allow them to open branches at various cities .
What you have mentioned is 100% correct.
Why we are looking for a discount broker only in our own city.

If you are an online trader, you do every thing online, you trade online, you get your ECN online, your demat account is operated online. And if every thing goes fine you hardly need to meet your broker. You can always communicate your broker (anywhere he may be) through phone/email, in case of any problem/complaint.

Only concern is safety of your money. Do not deposit lakhs of rupees in the very start. I do not think, because of SEBI/NSE regulations, it is easy for a broker to cheat with clients money. And finally, suppose your online broker or say any broker is dishonest and is in your own city, what do you think you can hold him by his neck easily. Forget. He will put a lock to his office and disappear in thin air. The follow up of such case is a different issue.

PS If you like you can contact Wisdom Capital, they have their office in Delhi at Naraina. But look for a review about them in TJ. I may add that I neither have any account with them nor connected with them in any manner.

@Seema V
I was in the same dilema for past 2 month then i decided to do my own research,you can read my older thread and after all analysis I found 4 discount brokers namely Zerodha,RKSV,Tradesmart and VPS to be good each has some pros and cons but overall if you choose any among these you will be happy.
-Among all the 4 lowest brokerage and best plan is that of VPS followed closely by Tradesmart
-Among all 4 discount brokers all use 3rd part DP services except Tradesmart which has its own DP service

If you are looking for Delhi based discount broker then there is none the closest will be VPS which is in meerut.

whisky

@Seema V
I was in the same dilema for past 2 month then i decided to do my own research,you can read my older thread and after all analysis I found 4 discount brokers namely Zerodha,RKSV,Tradesmart and VPS to be good each has some pros and cons but overall if you choose any among these you will be happy.
-Among all the 4 lowest brokerage and best plan is that of VPS followed closely by Tradesmart
-Among all 4 discount brokers all use 3rd part DP services except Tradesmart which has its own DP service

If you are looking for Delhi based discount broker then there is none the closest will be VPS which is in meerut.
Thanks Neo, but all you named "Zerodha,RKSV,Tradesmart and VPS" are though providing good plan but Transaction Charges/Clearing Charges and low exposure is the main problem...

whisky

Reviewing SAS ONLINE and MASTER TRUST ?let me know if anyone has any info

whisky

visiting SASONLINE tomorrow

whisky

search is still on n i am confident will get soon