Best Delhi Based Broker for Day Trading??

whisky

Can anyone help with below in Delhi for Day Trading??
-Lowest Brokerage
-Unlimited Exposure
-Free Demat Account
-No additional/hidden charges for tarding system etc.

Seema

VJAY

Can anyone help with below in Delhi for Day Trading??
-Lowest Brokerage
-Unlimited Exposure
-Free Demat Account
-No additional/hidden charges for tarding system etc.

Seema
Dear Seema,
Why need delhi based only?:)
its not important where he based...so for intraday you can try discount brokers...they are many...just search in traderji itself......one of my go is Zerodha....

whisky

Sasonline is only for Equity, does not have other products..

For ease access i prefer brokers from Delhi only...

Zerodha is fixed rate per trade offer is not suitable for me..

I am looking for a boker who can provide me @Rs. 200/ per crore.. for all products.. and should have no hidden/additional charges

Sasonline is only for Equity, does not have other products..

For ease access i prefer brokers from Delhi only...

Zerodha is fixed rate per trade offer is not suitable for me..

I am looking for a boker who can provide me @Rs. 200/ per crore.. for all products.. and should have no hidden/additional charges

hi

if you are able to find then please intimate the forum members ..

regards

hi

if you are able to find then please intimate the forum members ..

regards

Yes Ms.Seema ..... As Sumi has requested, Please intimate the Forum members if you find any. I believe, whole of Trading Community will be Greatly Obliged to you if you can do this.

To find a broker in the Commodity section (MCX), who can offer their services @ Rs.200/- Per Crore, that too without any other additional charges (Hidden OR Open), as far as my understanding goes, I guess you need to find a Broker who is doing a Minimum of 2,500 Crores above Average Daily Turnover (ADTO) in the MCX Exchange.

Good Luck,
Prakash.

whisky

Yes Ms.Seema ..... As Sumi has requested, Please intimate the Forum members if you find any. I believe, whole of Trading Community will be Greatly Obliged to you if you can do this.

To find a broker in the Commodity section (MCX), who can offer their services @ Rs.200/- Per Crore, that too without any other additional charges (Hidden OR Open), as far as my understanding goes, I guess you need to find a Broker who is doing a Minimum of 2,500 Crores above Average Daily Turnover (ADTO) in the MCX Exchange.

Good Luck,
Prakash.
I got proposal for Rs.500/- per month unlimited trading proposal from Achiievers Equity but not aware of their services. Have created a new thread to have specific feedback for them from the forum. I am still in discussion for Rs.300 per crore with another Delhi Broker, once fianlize will let know the forum.

I got proposal for Rs.500/- per month unlimited trading proposal from Achiievers Equity but not aware of their services. Have created a new thread to have specific feedback for them from the forum. I am still in discussion for Rs.300 per crore with another Delhi Broker, once fianlize will let know the forum.
VPS Share offers at Rs.300 Per crore. They are from Meerut & have their office in Delhi too. There are complete details in their website.

whisky

VPS Share offers at Rs.300 Per crore. They are from Meerut & have their office in Delhi too. There are complete details in their website.
Thanks. How is the service of VPS? and what intraday exposure they provide in MCX/NSE?

whisky

Surprised,DELHI brokers are sleeping on competition..