best data vendor providing unencrypted data

Hi,
Can someone help me out in identifying cheap , reliable and quality data vendor for NSE BSE EOD/IEOD for cash and Futures.The main thing i require is they should not encrypt the data like market data providers do..

Thanks bunny..If its ascii or metastock format data,i dont mind..but i need data which i can use even after the expiry of my account with the data provider.Could someone brief up any vendor of this kind? or is it like only free data providers offer this feature?

chaitanyagoa

If you are looking for ASCII data IEOD, the you can try true data india or investbulls.

investbulls gives free ieod data for nse cash stocks and nifty futures. visit their website www.investbulls.com
Hey,

try Invest bulls... it is the best data source i have come across and is very much reliable... it has a delay of approximately 5-10 seconds...... and come at a monthly cost of rs 450/-

good luck.....

I wrote a script to automatically download daily ascii un-encrypted end of day data automatically from investbulls.com. You don't need to manually login or anything (but you will need a login and password on investbulls.com - it's free).

Code:
# Script investbulls.txt
# Input arguments - user name, password
var string username, password
var string out, downloadlink, description, zipfile

isstart ib "daily download of EOD" "Mozilla/4.0"
isconnect ib "http://www.investbulls.com" > $out
issubmit ib "/news.php" ("username="+$username) ("userpass="+$password) "autologin=0" "userlogin=Login" > null
script SS_ISCookies.txt from("ib") to("ib")
isretrieve ib "/download.php?list.40" > $out
stex -c "]^<a href='download.php?view^" $out > null
stex -c "^<a href='^]" $out > null
stex -c "]^'^" $out > $downloadlink
stex -c "^'>^]" $out > null
stex -c "]^<^" $out > $description
set $zipfile=$description+".zip"
isretrieve ib $downloadlink > $out
stex -c "]^<a href='request.php?^" $out > null
stex -c "^<a href='^]" $out > null
stex -c "]^'^" $out > $downloadlink
isretrieve -b ib $downloadlink > $out
issave -b ib $zipfile
system ("\""+$zipfile+"\"")
isretrieve ib "index.php?logout" > null
isdisconnect ib
isend ib

Copy and paste this script into file C:/Scripts/investbulls.txt. Script is in biterscripting (if you don't have biterscripting, get from http://www.biterscripting.com ).

TO run the script, start biterscripting and enter this command into it -

Code:
script "C:/Scripts/investbulls.txt" username("your login") password("your password")

Substitute your correct login on investbulls.com in place of "your login" and correct password in place of "your password". Enclose both in double quotes.

That's it. It will automatically download previous trading day's data and open it for you. You can also schedule this command to run in task scheduler every morning to do this automatically without even starting biterscripting.

Code:
"C:/biterscripting/biterscripting.exe"  "C:/Scripts/investbulls.txt" username("your login") password("your password")

Enjoy.