Best Currency pair to trade

thanks FXG... but what is that word ?
AGILENT
From Dictionary.com ........ thusly

Usage note Some speakers and writers (and Forex players) regard thusly as a pointless synonym for thus, and they avoid it or use it only for humorous effect (or to magically transform losses to profits).

:)

I think usd/chf & usd/jpy are two very good pairs to trade.it moves much technically than any other pair.look to trade usd/jpy only from 5.30 AM to 3.30 PM(IST) and usd/chf from 12.30 PM to 5.30 PM(IST).Avoid trading during US session.There are so many traps that small traders like us can not control.

I've been trading just eur/jpy since april this year. I used to trade eur/usd but i like eur/jpy way more than eur/usd.
U will be paying little more spread(4 pips, FXDD) but get really nice moves.
Japan is the secong largest economy in the world.You will notice any major currency/jpy will get you really nice moves.
I trade eur/jpy just for the first 2 hours of the tokyo session.I enter and exit using 5 min chart.
cheers:thumb:

One more thing, If was to trade on daily time frames my first choice wud be usd/cad. I look at the charts u'll know.It has really nice n smooth moves.
:thumb:

There is no such thing as "best currency pair" in this world :) Just like there is no "best country" or "best women" or "best cuisine" or "best-whatever".

It all depends on individual circumstances and preferences. Some traders choose popular high-volatile pairs like EUR/USD and are quite happy with it, some others go for exotic.

Once you get to know a particular pair - you are getting more comfortable trading it.