Best course for trader development

sumantra

Which is the best course for trader development ? NSE has too many useful courses. Are they sufficient ? Among them which are most useful ones ? Is there any better courses than that ?
Could anyone help me in this regard ? I want to improve my trading by gaining some knowledge.
Is the trading coaches are more helpful than NSE courses ? If so, could anyone give me the contact details of some of those great trading coaches ?:confused:

You have a lot of information right here in that forum, please use it in your helpfull way to obtain knowledge to do that really. Not sure what else do you need, you may also do some Youtube searches right for that things you listed there, thanks in advance.

I can recommend forums and Youtube and maybe some google search;) Really do not overcomplicate things really. I do not see anything happening here anyway. I know except this forum more global ones like for example EarnForex and ForexPeaceArmy, try them first.

Best course ? They are all outdated in one way or another so please do something with that if you really can. Improve yourself with the practice each possible day on that matter anyway. How else we can help you with that matter ? Do want me to do that for you ?

I do not know what to suggest to you entirely anyway. Cause everything is so damn outdated for everything there. Better learn everything from Youtube channels absolutely and entirely, maybe something like babypips school if people still not responded.