Best Commodity Broker-MCX

Please advice, who is the best broker for MCX?

• Total voters
Hello Friends I am looking for best commodity broker for MCX, I am a regular trader in MCX and having account with SMC. But want to reduce my cost on brokerage so have found few on google search like RKSV, Zerodha, India Procon, Fortune Trading, Achievers etc. Help me in shortlisting the best & suggest if any other is there.

Hello Friends I am looking for best commodity broker for MCX, I am a regular trader in MCX and having account with SMC. But want to reduce my cost on brokerage so have found few on google search like RKSV, Zerodha, India Procon, Fortune Trading, Achievers etc. Help me in shortlisting the best & suggest if any other is there.
Go for Zerodha...!!! if you win there 60day challenge, then you get back all the brokerage so its free for winners....

Can you plz explain your requirements? I mean what features are you looking for? good advisory/software/low brokerage etc?

if u are going to trade more then 3 lots per day in 1 month then rksv baby all the way there 1947 plan

else go zero with dha zero lol

Go with Achiivers they have Rs15 plan as well monthly Rs.1000.
U can choose any one option depend on Ur trade.
As well U will get 2 times standard margine can be increases on relationship

Guys,

I have a question for you. How do you take logical trades in Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Silver or any international commodities? When you talk about stop losses and targets in these trades, don't you think that it is impossible to take logical or clean trades as there is the dollar effect that fluctuates the price of these?/

For example, If you buy Silver Futures at say, 42000.
The next day, Comex Silver goes up, so does MCX silver. What if on the same day USDINR comes down (Dollar Depreciates against rupee) ???

Don't you guys factor in such things? Because clearly trading commodity futures like silver/crude is = trading a double derivative of Comex Silver/Nymex Brent crude & USDINR.