Best Commodity Broker-MCX

Please advice, who is the best broker for MCX?

• Total voters

boarders

guys,

i have a question for you. How do you take logical trades in crude oil, natural gas, silver or any international commodities? When you talk about stop losses and targets in these trades, don't you think that it is impossible to take logical or clean trades as there is the dollar effect that fluctuates the price of these?/

for example, if you buy silver futures at say, 42000.
The next day, comex silver goes up, so does mcx silver. What if on the same day usdinr comes down (dollar depreciates against rupee) ???

Don't you guys factor in such things? Because clearly trading commodity futures like silver/crude is = trading a double derivative of comex silver/nymex brent crude & usdinr.
if doing intraday just follow price action of the scrip and not to bother about other criteria as they all will reflect in price itself. But if holding overnight it will be an issue and there is no way to control the external influences when market is closed and that will be a big risk.

Rather than Looking for Some Mcx Tips Provider... as per my view its Better to Find some Mcx Free tips website which Provides some daily tips.. There are many website which provides platform for tips provider and tips provider post some tips over there so as if You are new in Commodity Trading than rather than wasting money i suggest you to Visit some Mcx Free Tips Sites : http://mcx.freetips.tips and some more over google too.. :)

Never fall for tips... follw pivot system .. 30 min

in Intra day trading 1 day u wil loose one day u will make profit..

main profit is in buy and holding and selling it on top... else u making CTT rich only...