best charts for intraday trades at nse

hello friends, i am a newbie, trying to learn, just cant find out where to get the best charts for intraday trading:confused:
please suggest any softwares or websites

faith

hello friends, i am a newbie, trying to learn, just cant find out where to get the best charts for intraday trading:confused:
please suggest any softwares or websites
Hi
Download files from following links .The first link also has pdf file of saint's teach a man to fish thread.Please remove spaces from the links
...................................................................................
for charts visit investbulls.com or icharts
..........................................................................................
software ... fibotrader free software( with method how to install and upload data)
http:// r a p i d s h a r e . c o m.......... ............................. faith

hello faith
i checked them out investbulls doesent really provides live charts, and icharts say they do, but they need a paid membership, have you ever tried any of these paid memberships? are the charts accurate and live?

friends, i figured out the best live charts for nse is the nse charts, found at the nse website and for the short term or the long term i guess icharts.in is good.
if you have any comments or suggestions please share.