best broker for online ...

Hello i want to know about motilal online trading software does it provide tick by tick chart with moving average indicator ....
It provide chart but don't know its tick by tick with ma indicator or not...
Plz tell ...............

sharekhan's trade tiger is as fast as traders terminal,it also provide tick by tick chart,instent online mony transfer from most popular banks viseversa.low brokrage as .02% for intraday and .2% for delivery.

kdhrubo

I have been using Indiainfoline for 2 years.
They have good fast software which I use for intraday trading.

I have been told that IB software is faster.

lazytrader

sharekhan's trade tiger is as fast as traders terminal,it also provide tick by tick chart,instent online mony transfer from most popular banks viseversa.low brokrage as .02% for intraday and .2% for delivery.
That might be because you have large trading volume. Can to tell me what is the total turnover/mnth for you please? I was thinking of switching to Sharekhan but some on says that you have to enter password each for each order.

S

SCF

I am planning to go for Trade Tiger of Share Khan. He asked me to pay Rs.1000/- for opening of a/c and for Software.

I would like to know, if I pay for Software (say Rs.500) will I need to pay again every year or so. or Is it free forever thereafter like Power Indiabulls?

Friends...please clarify.....urgent

sharekhan is undoubtedly the best

for trade tiger, you have to pay charges else there is a monthly commitment of minimum brokerage generation

ask your rm

prabit

For web based Sharekhan is best.
and for application based, Angel broking or religare (Odin software) is best.
friends, I am using religare.I find it good.But since I have started nifty future trading, I am thinking of opening a/c with r.k.global. They charge Rs9 per lot plus around Rs300 monthly charge for software and they provide ODIN software.