Best broker for huge trading account

soft_trader

i think one sud have good netbanking facility with famous banks like axis etc and with relliable net for transfer of money of huge amount or better transfer small amounts in series to avoid any fault during transfer. payout will not be a problem. but for trading platform choosing better sud choose those brokers who have good reliable platform . in the above case offline brokers,though they are bit costly but may have reliable platform, like icici security,hdfc wud be better
The problem with such a large sum is that one cannot transfer the fund through netbanking in one day through any bank.

For example: hdfc bank netbanking allows 3rd party transfer of maximum 25lakhs per customer id per day.
Icici bank has maximum limit of 10 lakhs per customer id per day.

For any amount more than this amount, one needs to go to branch to initiate NEFT/RTGS. And as far as I know, no bank in India provides netbanking 3rd party daily transfer limit of 50lakhs or a crore. Hdfc is providing highest daily limit.

And for trading account with banks, hdfc securities has the worst trading platform for day trading.

kaly422000

The problem with such a large sum is that one cannot transfer the fund through netbanking in one day through any bank.

For example: hdfc bank netbanking allows 3rd party transfer of maximum 25lakhs per customer id per day.
Icici bank has maximum limit of 10 lakhs per customer id per day.

For any amount more than this amount, one needs to go to branch to initiate NEFT/RTGS. And as far as I know, no bank in India provides netbanking 3rd party daily transfer limit of 50lakhs or a crore. Hdfc is providing highest daily limit.

And for trading account with banks, hdfc securities has the worst trading platform for day trading.
ys it is very risky to even transfer 1 lac with personal net banking ,better to go to branch but in this lockdown branches also r too busy