best book on portfolio planning ?

sumantra

can anyone help me to find the best book on portfolio planning ? i have found one ( "Definitive guide to position sizing"" by Van Tharp ) , but only the content of the book is available for free downdoad from google not the whole book . What could i do ? :confused:

jahan

can anyone help me to find the best book on portfolio planning ? i have found one ( "Definitive guide to position sizing"" by Van Tharp ) , but only the content of the book is available for free downdoad from google not the whole book . What could i do ? :confused:
Hello,

The Book is worth buying.....u can't find any other book like that...and u also can't find the book for free download..the material is strictly copyrighted....IMO the book is Holygrail of Position-Sizing.

Regards,

sumantra

Hello,

The Book is worth buying.....u can't find any other book like that...and u also can't find the book for free download..the material is strictly copyrighted....IMO the book is Holygrail of Position-Sizing.

Regards,
but in the internet how can i choose the exactly that book where there are many other books with the same name or other author or there might be several copy of the same book for sale in different countries with different no of pages....it is really confusing?????

jahan

but in the internet how can i choose the exactly that book where there are many other books with the same name or other author or there might be several copy of the same book for sale in different countries with different no of pages....it is really confusing?????
Hello,

No, there is no other book with same name and different Author(if u find one provide me the link)....u can directly buy the book from Amazon or from Vantharp website.....

Regards,

Vertigo_1985

Hello,

Regards,
would be helpful if you can give some more highlights of the book, thanks..

jahan

Search with "Position sizing" in 4 shared.. u will get the link

Enjoy
pls See the Name of the Book Correctly...... sumantra mentioned "Definitive Guide to Position Sizing" by Van K Tharp .ur Talking about only..... Position Sizing...there is difference in name....

Regards,