best available OPTION STRATEGY simulator?

Hi guys
i have been in the market for over 10 years, and lost in stocks, i have lost in commodities, and currencies too. and i was very bad experience.

now i am trying to understand Stock options better and really trying my best on this. and this time i don't want to fail. seeing a hope in this segment.

if some one can suggest me the best option strategy simulator for Indian market would be a great great help.
i am looking for something where i can test even calendar spreads also.
i hope friend this i am at the right place to seek help.

many thanks in advance.
cheers!!

Rish

Hi guys
i have been in the market for over 10 years, and lost in stocks, i have lost in commodities, and currencies too. and i was very bad experience.

now i am trying to understand Stock options better and really trying my best on this. and this time i don't want to fail. seeing a hope in this segment.

if some one can suggest me the best option strategy simulator for Indian market would be a great great help.

many thanks in advance.
cheers!!
Buying naked options (initially) is always putting money into dustbin...

My view is...selling options always fetches money and we know where is the risk starts, can able to protect our capital..

Before concentrating buying option...study the selling option...

I m not agree with u. Pls first create your strategy or learn from online and first start in low qty like 1 or two and when u feel u have exp. Then start it.......more will post u later due to shortage of time

UberMachine

Hi guys

many thanks in advance.
cheers!!
I strongly suggest you start with intraday trading on a minimal scale before expanding into futures and options.
Once you get a 60 percent success rate, you can safely transform them into a futures or options contract.
If you need to backtest strategies, you can try out Streak.
Get a success ratio in excess of 65% and a return of 40% in backtests to get decent returns in live trade.

And a pretty late reply :)