Best ATS Provider in India

Best ATS Provider ??

• Total voters

trader111

Hi,

Which Automated Trading System (ATS) provider do you think is best for retail traders? The most important factors could be 1) Easy integration with Amibroker/MT4, 2) Reliability of Trade execution, 3) Slippage in trade execution, 4) Choice of Broker and 5) Monthly cost.

Most options available are costly. There are many small unauthorized providers also.

EDIT: GDFL, SahajMoney and Valnet are taking API from MasterTrust so removed from poll.

MasterTrust offers at lowest price of Rs. 295 p.m. product info, user guide

For members who want simulation/paper trade I will advise it is always better to test strategy with 1 share. this is because many ATS give trouble in order execution. What is the use if signal comes on chart but trade executed with 1% slippage or not executed at all.

Last edited:

trader111

I have received pm from other members regarding ATS. One thing I would like to add that SahajMoney itself is not ATS provider, it is using from MasterSwift. It is also very costly, there are much better options available.

hi

there is another name sahajmoney.in which also has algo trading facility . also one realsenseindia.com

also cud u give the website address of masterswift

regards

sumit

I have received pm from other members regarding ATS. One thing I would like to add that SahajMoney itself is not ATS provider, it is using from MasterSwift. It is also very costly, there are much better options
available.

please let us know the other better options you are mentioning with their contacts

regards

trader111

Better options I felt are from individual developers who have developed utility for auto-trading. The costs ranges from 5-10K one time fee. Better if they participate in thread or I will post some.

MasterSwift is the Omnesys API provided by Master Capital. So you are tied to trade only through Master Capital. SahajMoney and GDFL both are partner vendors, so both have requirement to open account with Master. The give a plugin called BluSEE which costs only Rs. 300 per month contact: [email protected]

Better options I felt are from individual developers who have developed utility for auto-trading. The costs ranges from 5-10K one time fee. Better if they participate in thread or I will post some.

MasterSwift is the Omnesys API provided by Master Capital. So you are tied to trade only through Master Capital. SahajMoney and GDFL both are partner vendors, so both have requirement to open account with Master. The give a plugin called BluSEE which costs only Rs. 300 per month contact: [email protected]

any other options including individual developers