beginning trader ?

Alen,
Yahoo site has lot of information on the working of the options, please read it before jumping into the market. Without knowledge of the working of options and its greeks it is almost certain that one will loose money. Therefore, it is very imperative to learn the options before trading.
Good Luck
Wastej

Hi All,

I have a question regarding the delivery of the stocks.
My broker delivers it to me after T+2 days means today + 2 days.
Within this time if the stock behaves badly I cannot sell it off using the normal way.Is there any way in which I can sell the stock between these span?
The stock is visible in ATST projection.

Regards,
Maddy

U

uasish

Hi All,

I have a question regarding the delivery of the stocks.
My broker delivers it to me after T+2 days means today + 2 days.
Within this time if the stock behaves badly I cannot sell it off using the normal way.Is there any way in which I can sell the stock between these span?
The stock is visible in ATST projection.

Regards,
Maddy
Most of the 'A' group & all F & O stocks do have a facility of BTST (Buy today Sell tomorrow) with most of the brokerage house.

Hello! i am a beginning trader in options. how much money should i expect to make weekly with daytrading/swing trading? ps: im starting out with only $1000.
I know it' s not exactly the same thing, but with only 1000$ perhaps it's better to trade CFD on indexes. Margin is 0,5%, commission is 3/trade (not by contract), quotation is easy (1point = 1$ on american indexes) and you can easily calculate your risk. For example you buy 1 contract on Dow Jones, margin is 42$, you put stop-loss at 2% of YOUR CAPITAL ( only 20 points) and target at 15 points or 20 points, if filled you can earn 20-9=11$ on the trade. Or you can lost 29$ on stop-loss. If you risk more than 2% by trade you are crazy!