Beginners Step by Step trading lessons with video

Dear Members,

A warm welcome to Traderji, for those of you starting out David Waring's site is an excellent site to familiarize yourself with trading in a step by step manner. Each lesson is accompanied with a you tube video and most of his lessons make sound sense. Please begin with the Beginner trading course module 1 and progress to module 8 a step at a time. After completing the course you would be familiar with many of the basic concepts.

:)

marcus
How come I can't access this site?????

Dave,

I've bin thru the first four installments and they seem just fine. To the point and not too theoretical. I think its a great start.

Wil post my candid views for you out here, as I move onto the better stuff on your portal ...... n yes, Welcome to the Forum :)

If not scripts, then the site must be facing bandwidth crunch, as the entire traderji forum must be hitting that site..... Or maybe some other problem at their end!
Hey Thanks !!!

U were right.
I tried now (2 hrs later) and could get onto that site

Thanks once again to all of you who helped me

Last edited:

marcus

Anytime friends, thanks go out first and foremost to Dave for his monumental effort and to Traderji for his approving this to be a sticky for the benefit of our members.