Beginners Step by Step trading lessons with video

marcus

Dear Members,

A warm welcome to Traderji, for those of you starting out David Waring's site is an excellent site to familiarize yourself with trading in a step by step manner. Each lesson is accompanied with a you tube video and most of his lessons make sound sense. Please begin with the Beginner trading course module 1 and progress to module 8 a step at a time. After completing the course you would be familiar with many of the basic concepts.

:)

marcus

Last edited:
Thanks Marcus. I just cheked out the site, a goldmine of infomation. Will start today evening - when I return fm work.

Thanks again
Best rgds
Nandini

Dear Members,

A warm welcome to Traderji, for those of you starting out David Waring's site is an excellent site to familiarize yourself with trading in a step by step manner. Each lesson is accompanied with a you tube video and most of his lessons make sound sense. Please begin with the Beginner trading course module 1 and progress to module 8 a step at a time. After completing the course you would be familiar with many of the basic concepts.

marcus
Dear friend,

Nice course. Thanks a lot for providing this.

Regards,

Nick

Dear Members,

marcus
Hi Marcus,

Thanks so much for the compliment am glad you like the lessons. This looks like a very sound community for information as well that I will be checking out over the next several days.

If there are any lessons that you or anyone else in the community would like to see from me please post them here and I will be sure to add them to the list.

Best Regards,
Dave

Dear Dave,

A few weeks ago, I was completely confused about The Stock Market n felt quite helpless and ALONE. This forum has given me enough confidence to continue with my quest. But I lack adequate knowledge. Your site will help me immensely.

THANK YOU ALL

Best regards,

Nandini