Beginners Guide to Forex

A

amarnath

amarnath said:
Remember there is no broker / bank offers STOP LOSS gaurentee during economic releases and certain volatile conditions :mad: :)
If you read me correctly i am pointing about stoploss gaurentee @ price specified i dont say stoploss cant get filled but no gaurentee to get filled @ price you specified always . for eg during NFP announcments there may be possibility of huge slippage like 50 pips in few seconds

amarnath said:
Max leverage allowed on forex is as high as 400:1 i.e 25$ margin can be used to trade 10k $ lot size . so calculate max leverage of 25k ;) :D
If I am a new trader & want to start Forex trading how should I start? Is it a long & difficult process? I heard you should have us bank account or credit card must?

please guide!

beda said:
thanks for all of u for wonderful info pl post more so that begineers like me in forex can learn a lot
I would like to help beginners like you because i was once a beginner and somone told me as abeginner you should find an easy and familiar platform to start with and he recommend Marketiva it really worked because you won't worry about losing money they give you 5$ free to start with so you can start with it until you feel that you are on thr right track.
try this advice and when you became an expert don't forget to advice it to beginners if it works with you.

amarnath said:
If you are a beginner you have to test your abilites first so it may be a risk to start with your own money so you can start with a littlle money some brokers as Marketiva provide for you this chance it gives you 5$ to start with so try it as a start you won't have to open an account at first but when you feel that it's working with oyu yes you have to open an account and it's not a problem at all.

sam_99 said:
I heard about Marketiva and i heard that they are bad they don't give you your profits . Any one tried it.
DiD YOU TRIED IT YOURSELF i'm sure if you did you won't say so or may be there is something wrong as for me i've been trading with them and nothing of this happened. So if you have proof of what you say send it .

sam_99 said:
I didn't try it because i'm a Us citizen and they don't accept us and i think this another bad point.
May be this is there problem i was talking with one of the customer support about this and he said because they are new they have to take their time so they could join this big market but this won't be forever so i hope after short time they will accept the US so you could join it and see by yourself is it good or bad.

Well if u start with 5 dollars then u will lose your confidence in trading forex, because you have just blown your first account. i would really recommend newbies to open a demo account with oanda and start trading there, the account does not expire and provides with low spreads as 1.5 on major. You will love the way they calculate interests and swaps.