Beginner

Hi friends,

I am Yagna, planning to start intraday BANKNIFTY Futures.
I have 2,00,000 as capital. I afford to lose 50,000 out of this, at this moment.
I use 1 min time frame to trade.
I have been watching both real time charts and offline charts.
Hope I could be able to earn some money, with all your experience and guidance.

Thank you

1 min time frame has too much clutter and lots and lots of indecision and clear trends which when watched higher time frames are mere BS. Hence I recommend you assess trends at the higher time frame and entry and exit at 1/2 time frames lower. Meaning If I am looking at 15 min chart then I would enter or exit at 5/3 min TF charts.
Thank you

1 min time frame has too much clutter and lots and lots of indecision and clear trends which when watched higher time frames are mere BS. Hence I recommend you assess trends at the higher time frame and entry and exit at 1/2 time frames lower. Meaning If I am looking at 15 min chart then I would enter or exit at 5/3 min TF charts.
Thank you
I am very much scared to look at the higher time frames. I'll keep your suggestions in mind and try to follow.
Thank you.

Any Reason you are scared ?? If you are not able to look at big trends then the market won't allow you to make profits as Following the bigger trend may it be a 5 min trend or a week's trend will give you the most profit. Also Going against the trend is highly risky until and unless you can identify fatigue

It is very important to keep your emotion out. Do not get scared, but if you are not so sure to trade in such time frame, you can try paper trading and see how it comes into the role.

Any Reason you are scared ?? If you are not able to look at big trends then the market won't allow you to make profits as Following the bigger trend may it be a 5 min trend or a week's trend will give you the most profit. Also Going against the trend is highly risky until and unless you can identify fatigue
Fear of losing the profit or capital because BANKNIFTY is moving so fast
I was watching the charts last week in 3 minutes. I'll be watching the charts in 3 minutes for another week.
You are right. I'll not be going against the trend