I have some initial questions while I dive into trading
- - As an investor in India, can you only purchase stocks that are listed in BSE and NSE?
- - How can you find out if an indian company is listed in BSE and/or NSE?
- - Are there ways to find out the industry/sector a given indian company falls in?
- - Is the list of companies overlapping in those that are registered in BSE and NSE?
- - What is equity? Is it the same as shares?
- - How can one find out if a given indian company has shares, in other words if its a publicly traded company? Is it based on the suffix "private limited"? Those that don't have it could be considered as public limited companies?