Beginner In Stock Market, Looking For Exclusive Knowledge

Hi traders nd investors, Weeb here. I am new to stock market and I am currently trying to explore this field in depth. I dont have much funds as of now, I can only buy little shares. Currently I have bought 2 shares of Itc and with the little knowledge that I am abe to gather till now I think that IT is a good stock for long term although it is experiencing sideways trend currently. So, what should I expect from Itc in future. I am thinking to buy more.

There are many, can't say any specific but I see for the topics covered in the video with fast forward, you can do that. There is no such favourite channel. Just search about the topic on which you have doubt and you will get an idea, which is better.

brokenbull

Hi traders nd investors, Weeb here. I am new to stock market and I am currently trying to explore this field in depth. I dont have much funds as of now, I can only buy little shares. Currently I have bought 2 shares of Itc and with the little knowledge that I am abe to gather till now I think that IT is a good stock for long term although it is experiencing sideways trend currently. So, what should I expect from Itc in future. I am thinking to buy more.
1) Exclusive knowledge & FREE does not co exist. you have tp pay "tution fee" to trainers for exclusive knowledge.
2) if you can afford only 2 ITC shares (₹425) , you are better of buying these ITC stuff (instead of ITC stock. atleast your taste buds & stomach will be happy!

As a beginner, you can refer to the internet where you can find several good websites explaining in detail the stock market. Moreover, YouTube is undoubtedly a great resource to educate yourself. You would easily find both basic and advanced videos on stock market trading. Personally, I would also recommend you to get in touch with an expert in this field or a mentor to further enhance your knowledge.