Beat this one..!!

sanjn84

request him on his thread to add on skype and join nice to hear that u came out of situation and made ur own trading system best of luck
r u trading it or only testing it ?

jallanankit

request him on his thread to add on skype and join nice to hear that u came out of situation and made ur own trading system best of luck
r u trading it or only testing it ?
Testing done.. However, I am constantly working in order to develop it..
The prob being, I am not a programmer.. I just have a lifetime interest in computers which helped me developing this system..

I have started trading this system from July.. The 7th month of the year.. I am also crazy for numbers and 7 being the luckiest.. :p

sanjn84

that's also my problem as i have no programming background so for even testing sm simple methods i have to depend on others help and since the idea's r not tested they got burried .
struggling to became succesful but with sm time may be........
best regards for u as u succed in it .

jallanankit

that's also my problem as i have no programming background so for even testing sm simple methods i have to depend on others help and since the idea's r not tested they got burried .
struggling to became succesful but with sm time may be........
best regards for u as u succed in it .
If u have some concrete ideas, u can share it with me for backtesting..if u wish..

Though I am not a very apt programmer yet the last year's hits and trials made me learn a lot.. I dont tell u that I will be able to do it.. But I can assure u one thing for sure.. I will definitely try..

"Knowledge become power only when we put it into use.":clap::clap:

is it possible to indicate net points made for each month...so we know how system has performed in trending months like jan feb may and sideways months like april, june, july...

awesome performance...waiting to see your trades live!

jallanankit

prabhsingh

Since you trade basically on 15 or 30 time interval,do you carry forward your positions next day or its best to square-off poistion same day,irrespective whether its gain or loss or no result day.

jallanankit

Since you trade basically on 15 or 30 time interval,do you carry forward your positions next day or its best to square-off poistion same day,irrespective whether its gain or loss or no result day.
No other chart is seen to see where the markets can head towards to..
The only attempt made is to make ur trade sheet as similar as to the backtest report.. Rest everything is already adjusted in the making of the system code..

Moreover, this question is totally irrelevant, if u happen to read the whole post..
I have said that it is a POSITIONAL system and the trades and results are only on POSITIONAL basis without any bias on any side...