Beat this one..!!

jallanankit

Hello all..

I challenge everyone here to beat this report with the same consistency..
With God's grace I have been able to develop a fully mechanical system for BANK NIFTY futures which is averaging around 900 points in the last 6 months.. I also thank TJ for helping me develop this system as this comes as a result of continuous hardwork for long periods of time.. Extensive backtesting and hit and trials, hardwork and lots of money being plugged into developing this system.. Anyways more development is being done and I expect it to get developed even more providing more points and even greater consistency...

This thread is meant to post all the calls from the system..

I take to call my critics to stay away from posting in the thread.. I have seen many a threads on TJ being stopped just bcoz of criticism calling out loud.. I respect the views of all seniors, mods and specially of the young novice minds who tend to comment on the system's calls.. I will be posting the calls on realtime basis and charts on EOD.. I am also posting the backtests results from AMI.. Those working with AMI will be in a better position to understand it.. :clapping:

jallanankit

Backtest done considering 100 units as a fixed quantity.. No adds or pyramiding or anything.. Simple 100 as qty for easy calculations and trades..

Image 2 is continuation of Image 1.. Have a look..!!

Image 1

Image 2

jallanankit

Thats really good. Intraday? or swing?
IF SWING were to mean POSITIONAL as i understand it, then its the one..

I am not a guy who understand all lingo of this world of trading..

I happen to understand RISK and RETURN in simple terms.. :)
Just to say the results are when traded arrow to arrow without any prejudice or say any human interference as to WHAT IS ABT TO HAPPEN OR MAY HAPPEN...

DanPickUp

Dan, I have always liked ur words.. Be it on any occasion.. And now, I really feel happy to read ur "WOW"... Thanks a lot..:):)
Dear Jallanankit

That WOW means: What you posted in the first post is a peace of work for very good traders.

As SG is here which trades your market, there will be help if needed. I am in option and hedging, so I only can watch and compare. :)

Please move on with your thread.

Thank you and good trading

DanPickUp

jallanankit

Dear Jallanankit

That WOW means: What you posted in the first post is a peace of work for very good traders.

As SG is here which trades your market, there will be help if needed. I am in option and hedging, so I only can watch and compare. :)

Please move on with your thread.

Thank you and good trading

DanPickUp

I know u work with options.. I still remember the last time I had a word with u was on the AW10 thread on option speaking something on the ATM and OTM calculations...

I hope SG takes the same feel as u..

Anyways, thanks for appreciation.. I will always look for ur help if I require...
Also, thanks a ton for ur good wishes
All the best to u...!!