Be careful while buying Market data provider data feed

bunny

Re: Market data provider excellent data feed

Hi Bunny,

You have a Blonde's pic all over forum with FII written over it many places, taking advice for buying investbulls at 350 rs:) then you talk about firangi names and avtars...

What an irony!
Do you think I am selling any product or service like MDP? I don't use any fake fronts to do business.

PS: did you see the movie -"the common sense". nice movie guys.saw it yesterday.

Do you think I am selling any product or service like MDP? I don't use any fake fronts to do business.

PS: did you see the movie -"the common sense". nice movie guys.saw it yesterday.
:) no u dont use any fake fronts to do business, only for personal positioning..i guess...my point was why to point others when on a different level you are doing the same....

yes just saw "the common sense"....then only came to understand this...;)

chill. take it lightly. have fun!

pkgmtnl

My request to all members, please donot get indulged into mud slinging. Personal attacks, surcastic comments, using unparliamentary terminology, it is unethical and wrong.

Constructive criticism should always be appreciated & welcome.

but, when it becum like this???
Please desist from it. It only bring bitterness.
Moderator also to look into the matter so that members do not cross their limits.

Last edited:
My request to all members, please donot get indulged into mud slinging. Personal attacks, surcastic comments, using unparliamentary terminology, it is unethical and wrong.

Constructive criticism should always be appreciated & welcome.

but, when it becum like this???
Please desist from it. It only bring bitterness.
Moderator also to look into the matter so that members do not cross their limits.
how come u only show up at mdp threads. no appeal on othr threads :lol:

oxusmorouz

If u have never used MDP feed, what qualifies you to give opinion on thier feed.so basically you dont know anything about their feed but you have given so many adverse posts about them...? why? on what basis?

Its NOT MDP i think who has bots but people like you who are moderators of *********** who are using mutiple identities on your forum and on traderji to raise adverse posts against a provider and then givign refrence to your own posts as the tons of people posting.

If you look at ***********, its clear, *********** VIPs and moderators are just trying to always pull off MDP. they deleted all threads and claimed their forum was being spammed. where are the posts?.
MDP was on TOP of POLL tied with esignal and then suddenly when one member raised question about forum tactics you people changed posts writen by others and your moderators changed the poll itself.

Not only they made changes to ratings but also removed controversial post by their own moderators which said "yes,we have changed the poll ratings" where is that post? why was that poll by your own moderator deleted?

see traderji. here atleast even the member is banned his posts are never deleted.it stays.many of VIPs of *********** are all those who have been banned by traderji.so why has traderji banned them in first place long before MDP was there.it was surely becoz they were trying to advertise their own things.

i think moderators of traderji are more judicious and surely more ethical.

many of us saw these changes and many of us realised what kind of forum you are churning as your own personal backyard.Nobody trusts *********** now as everybody knows now that its not a forum but a personal website of few people.

its a forum and moderators dont have right to take sides and sell their own product. its not anybody but all bots of *********** and people like you who without knowing keep criticising a data vendor whose feed they have never used and then tell actual helpful forum members like pkg or saji to go and see doctors. what a way indeed.

Basically, i fail to understand why so much about a data vendor? why not dicussions about trading strategies? codes? why so much effort is being put to malign a data vendor?

and ofcourse,Why its being taken that we readers who just come to surf around are fools and we shall not see "the ugly truth" beneath?

PS: did anybody see the movie -"the ugly truth". nice movie guys.saw it yesterday:)
When will you bots ever get the idea that I'm not commenting on MDP's quality or cost but merely your spamming?

Regarding the other forum, I cannot comment on the issue here. This is traderji.com and I respect what traderji is about. If you want an answer, you ought to post it there. Oh and btw, if you scroll to page 3 of the data section there, you will find a review thread by the name "market data provider" started by ME. The only post is done by ...guess who? pkgmtnl. The post is a positive review, and is thanked by me along with an admin. So, I'm not really going to waste my time on your crap any longer.

pkgmtnl

how come u only show up at mdp threads. no appeal on othr threads :lol:
Because my dear brother I only follow threads related to Amibroker, Data, and Trading Resources.

I generally do not go thru any other thread. So, wats going on there I am unaware & unconcerned. But U seems enjoying this deliration & comfortable in this aimless acquisition.

Ur choice.

Last edited:
Today I enquired Market data provider for the purchase of NSE Realtime data. While talking to their representative I learnt that RT1 series data feed only feeds one symbol data in real time. To update all symbols you should go for RT4 which costs a more. RT4 costs appoximately 20000Rs per year.

Market data provider is not a authorised data vendor. So i have finally settled to go for ESIGNAL livecharts data which costs around 21000Rs. Also Esignal is authorised to distribute data. Esignal charts and data are of superior quality when compared to market data provider service.
Does Esignal offers all NSE Cash Symbols And All NSE FnO Counters and NIFTY OPTIONs in these rates?
and superior quality means? U mentioned that U have not subscribed MDP then how u did the comparison?