Basics in Amibroker

Respectful members, as i am new to use amibroker , please guide me,
(1) how to add stochastic (14,3,3) in amibroker. since it is to be added separatelly as %k and %d
sir i finally want stochastic (14,3,3) as final indicator. please tell me how to configure this.
(2) how to bring cross hair on chart
(3) can i change basic colours of indicators such as bollinger band in the price chart
(4) how can make boundries of indicators BOLD. as i have eyes problem.
(5) how can i scan through list of scripts on my conditions.

i will be very thankful for your help members thanks in advance. :)

vijayanscbe

Take a backup of the Amibroker and save it in some other drive.
Now open the amibroker and play with every buttons/options, if anything goes wrong, Restore with backup. Repeat !! .
This is how I learnt the Ami-basics. :D.
And use Googl. You will get quicker solution.
If you ask too basic questions, forum members wont take interest to reply immediately.

Sir as i tried already
and thought there might be some one who can help me
and to the people like me who r new to amybroker
hence i ask here,
thought anybody using amibroker may guide me.
By the way thanks for the reply.

Last edited:

asnavale

Respectful members, as i am new to use amibroker , please guide me,
(1) how to add stochastic (14,3,3) in amibroker. since it is to be added separatelly as %k and %d
sir i finally want stochastic (14,3,3) as final indicator. please tell me how to configure this.
(2) how to bring cross hair on chart
(3) can i change basic colours of indicators such as bollinger band in the price chart
(4) how can make boundries of indicators BOLD. as i have eyes problem.
(5) how can i scan through list of scripts on my conditions.

i will be very thankful for your help members thanks in advance. :)
Hi Vijay,

The replies for your questions are as follows:

1) To add Stoch indicator, you can click charts tab on the left side, go to indicators and under indicators stochastics is listed. double click on that and it will be added in a new pane at the bottom under existing chart. Right click in that chart and set the parameters of your choice.

2) For cross hair, press Control_H. Otherwise, click on View in the menubar on top and select cross hair. To remove cross hair repeat the same procedure (either press control-H or go to view-cross hair and click.

3) You can change color of indicators by right clicking in the chart and in the parameters window go to color under required indicator and select the color of your choice.

4) For making the indicator lines thick, right click in the chart and in parameters go to style under the required indicator and select thick by checking the box.

5) Scanning stocks based on your conditions depends on the conditions you put. If the conditions are to be set only once you can make a list of the stocks meeting the conditions and put them in a watch list. If the conditions change depending on the price or volume or any other parameter like indicator, you have to scan and generate the list every time the condition changes. You may have to use an afl for this purpose.

-Anant

VJAY

Hi Vijay,

1) To add Stoch indicator, you can click charts tab on the left side, go to indicators and under indicators stochastics is listed. double click on that and it will be added in a new pane at the bottom under existing chart. Right click in that chart and set the parameters of your choice.

2) For cross hair, press Control_H. Otherwise, click on View in the menubar on top and select cross hair. To remove cross hair repeat the same procedure (either press control-H or go to view-cross hair and click.

3) You can change color of indicators by right clicking in the chart and in the parameters window go to color under required indicator and select the color of your choice.

4) For making the indicator lines thick, right click in the chart and in parameters go to style under the required indicator and select thick by checking the box.

5) Scanning stocks based on your conditions depends on the conditions you put. If the conditions are to be set only once you can make a list of the stocks meeting the conditions and put them in a watch list. If the conditions change depending on the price or volume or any other parameter like indicator, you have to scan and generate the list every time the condition changes. You may have to use an afl for this purpose.

-Anant
Dear anantji,
I think after long time you are visited tj. ...where are you these days ?what about your trades? . ...hope the same method you are following now too...

Thanks a lot all members god bless you all.
thanks a lot for traderji
for giving this nice platform
where new bees like me can get guidence from the
gurus
thanks a lot all
god bless traderji & all members :)

Hi Vijay,

-Anant
thanks a lot sir for taking this much efforts to guide me thanks sir

Hi Vijay,

-Anant
Respectful sir, good evening,
sir i want information regarding stochastic

Respectful sir, good evening,
sir i want information regarding stochastic

in amibroker stochastic is a not available in 1 PIECE.
we have to take %k & %d seperatelly, then we have to overlap them on eachother to get final stochastic
UNDER STOCHASTIC %D there are 3 point to fill.
period = ? , %k = ?, %d = ?.

And UNDER STOCHASTIC %K there are 2 points to fill.
period = ? , %k = ?.

AND HERE , which should be a dotted indicator %k or %d.

AND IS THIS CONFIGURATION ONLY IMPORTANT OR THERE IS SEPARATE FAST STOCHASTIC AND SLOW STOCHASTIC AVAILBALE.

IF I REQUIRE STOCHASTIC (5,3,12) THEN PLEASE TELL ME HOW I SHOULD CONFIGURE . PLEASE SIR & team members i.e., traderji members please guide me this much.
i searched videos regarding amibroker but not got clear answer hence asking, thanks in advance.

PLEASE SIR & team members i.e., traderji members please guide me regarding this issue.
i searched videos regarding amibroker but not got clear answer hence asking, thanks in advance.
Note: = the above configuration regarding stochastic is for understanding how to configure , i don't use this configuration.