Basics for Technichal Analysis

karthikmarar

hi Ashik1001

Very commendable effort. The issues you are posting covers the basics of TA in a very simple understandable manner and will be very useful for newcomers to Technical Analysis. When I started it was like being blindfolded in a jungle. So many jargons, plethora of indicators... spent so many hours on the internet..(Google has to give me an award :) )...so many long nights and frustrating hours.. Then I got hold "Timing the Market" by curtis.M.Arnold. (has anyone heard of this one? :eek: )..anyway I have come a long way since then ...and still miles to go... Hope the newcomers to TA will make very good use of your postings. Keep up the good work..

regards

karthik

karthikmarar

Hi SSM

Sorry..I am not aware any e-copy of the book. What I have is an Indian Edition by Vision Books. Check it out.. may be still available...quite cheap...I picked it up just Rs.120. :) By the way used books are available from Amazon for 4.5$.. :rolleyes:

regards

karthik

Hi
Karthik ssm
Thanks for your replies.As you told starting is the problem for every one.Me too was very confused in the begining.Fortunately I got these files from net.I had never reffered any books.All my knowledge is from net.Tese files were very helpfull.I think it will be usefull to all beginers in this
forum.

with

regards

Ashik