Basic Question on Trading!

Hi,
I'm new to trading. But have gone through certain posts.
I have 1 lakh, I want to use it in share trading (intraday).
Please clarify the following.
1. Can I buy and sell share immediately without waiting.
2. Can I buy and sell a share at a price fixed by me. Suppose a X share is Rs.100/- I want to buy it when it drops to Rs.98/- can I set an standing order to buy it.
3. and Suppose I want to sell a X share of Rs.100/- when the price rises to Rs.110/- can I again set an standing order for the same.
4. If we need any software and account for this who is the best broker in terms of service, brokerage and any other important terms.

Please help me.
thanks.

Reggie

Solomon Paulraj,

1, 2, 3 are yes.

4, you need to see threads related to brokerage.

If you are ready for trading, but have to ask question 1, 2, 3, you better spend some more time studying and understanding the market before you venture out to take money out from the market.

Please do take this response in the manner that it is intended - to protect your capital. Good luck.

Hi,
2. Can I buy and sell a share at a price fixed by me. Suppose a X share is Rs.100/- I want to buy it when it drops to Rs.98/- can I set an standing order to buy it.
3. and Suppose I want to sell a X share of Rs.100/- when the price rises to Rs.110/- can I again set an standing order for the same.
4. If we need any software and account for this who is the best broker in terms of service, brokerage and any other important terms.

Please help me.
thanks.

Solomon Paulraj,

1, 2, 3 are yes.

4, you need to see threads related to brokerage.

If you are ready for trading, but have to ask question 1, 2, 3, you better spend some more time studying and understanding the market before you venture out to take money out from the market.

Please do take this response in the manner that it is intended - to protect your capital. Good luck.
Agree with Reggie.. :thumb:

Hi,

Please help me.
thanks.
Reggie already replied and Hope you are doing well..
Yes to your all questions..
Sharekhan is best for the Charting Software
&
Zerodha is best for the Brokerage