Bar time alignment with market hours

I don't know how to tackle with this problem, by posting this i want to know how the other traders are handling it.
This issue i seen on hourly time frame, you can open Amibroker and go to Tools -> preference -> intraday -> Align minute bars to regular market hours
If you enable/disable this option bars will look very different and their OHLC values vary a lot.

There is not question about this feature as this just aligns the bar start time to that of market opening and from there on it figures out future bar boundaries. but the impact of this setting is huge.

My question is which one we should use, I mean which type most traders are using in india or around the world, what is the standard practice ?, so we all traders are in same page. Similar thing i seen is on investing.com they are not using bar alignment, whereas on tradingview they are using it, and there is no way to change it, so every trader seems to be getting different data sets, this will make life difficult !!

Attachments

mycall

I don't know how to tackle with this problem, by posting this i want to know how the other traders are handling it.
This issue i seen on hourly time frame, you can open Amibroker and go to Tools -> preference -> intraday -> Align minute bars to regular market hours
If you enable/disable this option bars will look very different and their OHLC values vary a lot.

There is not question about this feature as this just aligns the bar start time to that of market opening and from there on it figures out future bar boundaries. but the impact of this setting is huge.

My question is which one we should use, I mean which type most traders are using in india or around the world, what is the standard practice ?, so we all traders are in same page. Similar thing i seen is on investing.com they are not using bar alignment, whereas on tradingview they are using it, and there is no way to change it, so every trader seems to be getting different data sets, this will make life difficult !!
Yes... chart looks different in different platforms... this I guess depends mostly on the methods of how the data is captured or fed.

My settings is this under preference

Screenshot 2018-07-22 10.07.00.png

and this in intraday

Screenshot 2018-07-22 10.08.18.png