BankNifty

Nish

As expected in last post, BN gave BULLISH move from 35770 and surged abv 36200+.

18Aug2021 BN 36000CE moved from ydays Closing price of 89 to todays high of 241 till now ! :)

For my own trading perspective:

Again waiting for another BN LONG trade in Mnthly expiry trade !

But 36365 has some weak resistance, which if crossed then much better move posible.

View strictly for STUDY PURPOSE !

Nish

N cp = 16492.
BN cp = 35088.

Fridays fall was expected and my mnthly veiw about posible downward targets in N and BN are already mentioned some days / week before.

For my own trading perspective:

With some ups and downs ,

1) N average lower wave comes around 16288.
2) BN average lower wave comes around 34032.

So I will trade accordingly with proper SL and would avoid over-night POSITIONAL LONG trades in both the indices, as re-visit to lower side can not be ruled-out in coming days / weeks !

Started accumulating small qty N shorts in Sept Mnthly expiry - currently in small profits .

Nish

Continuing holding N shorts positions , currently at a loss of 0.18%.
The shorts are acting as HEDGE for my qtrly portfolio of bluechip stocks, which is currently in profit of 23.33 percent !

May book profit in this short-term qtrly portfolio in next few days !

Since PCR is abv 1.60, caution in LONG trade is important.

Nish

US 10Y Bond Yields are around 1.31. But for how long will it stay there considering impending Tapering by Fed !

Last time it was around 1.74 and everyone know how market reacted and collapsed ! .. So hedging a porfolio is a must for clever investors !

Just for info !

US 10Y Bond Yields are around 1.31. But for how long will it stay there considering impending Tapering by Fed !

Last time it was around 1.74 and everyone know how market reacted and collapsed ! .. So hedging a porfolio is a must for clever investors !

Just for info !
Dear @Nish, please if possible explain the insigts of the co-relation with FED decision and markets,especially indian markets..

Happy trading

Nish

Dear @Nish, please if possible explain the insigts of the co-relation with FED decision and markets,especially indian markets..

Happy trading
@optionwriter
Thanks for your interest in US Treasury Yields ! :)

Fed's tapering may change many economic formulas including interest rates , purchasing powers , inflation etc,
BUT Instead of myself explaining the technical jargon like Bond Yields move opposite to prices etc, pl read original article in the link at the end :

A Jully, 8 2021 article says:

1) Analysis: U.S. bond managers say market has overshot, yields too low

2) But big U.S. bond managers including BlackRock, PIMCO, DoubleLine and TCW still expect the reopening economy to drive growth and inflation, even if at a slower pace in the second half of this year, and send yields higher again.

The recent rally hasn't changed our fundamental outlook. This move for us looks more technical," said Bret Barker, Treasury portfolio manager at TCW, who sees the 10-year yield at 1.6%-2% by the end of the year.

3) A June Reuters poll showed that fixed income strategists expected the 10-year yield to rise to 2.0% by June 2022

The Link:

https://www.reuters.com/business/fi...arket-has-overshot-yields-too-low-2021-07-08/

Nish

BN cp = 36666

BN currently with Bullish momentum, but bulls should put some SL in place.

A small re-visit towards 36436 to 36136 and more below can not be ruled-out !