BankNifty

Nish

N and BN again inside and below the UPPER bound of Falling Channel as shown in 19Apr chart - Anyways , last 2 days bounce was expected as a temp FALSE B/Out !

If it stays like that, then should we expect both indices journey towards LOWER bound of the channel ? Let us hope so - AFTER confirmation only ! :)

View strictly for STUDY PURPOSE !

Nish

N and BN :

As expected in last post, both indices journey towards LOWER bound happened !

Covered and done with positional shorts of last 2 days in BOTH the indices ! :)

Nish

BN 240m Updated chart suggest more downside towards lower bound of channel if the prvs BEARISH triangle pattern is repeated and if RSI goes and stays below 45 !

But if the Flag pattern getd un-folded then a posible upside towards last weeks high !

Lockdown or No Lockdown is the Master Key ! :)

Attachments

Nish

I don't understand using 240 min for our markets. It's ok for 24 hour markets.
For me, BN 240m works good for positionals , along with confirmation on 30m TF.

My Ydays trade of 27May expiry BN 35000CEs appriciated from 213 to 365 till now ! Trailing by looking at 15m TF !

Whatever TFs works on diff days or weeks is PROFITABLE for a daily trader ! :)

For me, BN 240m works good for positionals , along with confirmation on 30m TF.

My Ydays trade of 27May expiry BN 35000CEs appriciated from 213 to 365 till now ! Trailing by looking at 15m TF !

Whatever TFs works on diff days or weeks is PROFITABLE for a daily trader ! :)
Yeah. I don't understand that trailing either. Has to be done manually :(

Nish

Yeah. I don't understand that trailing either. Has to be done manually :(
I know you are an experienced BN trader and your N and BN screenshots of Freak Trades and charts are good ! :)

My Manual TSL method for N and BN options is simple :

1) When I am sure abt Bullish or Bearish momentum of indices, initialy I use 240m TF and do not apply any SL.

2) When I think, there is not much momentum left in any index looking at 30m TF, and 5/15m c/overs is feasling out and reversing, THEN I start applying TSL.

3) Foe eq: When my ydays 27May 35000CEs were around 367 , I put TSL at 364. If the price moves abv 370, move TSL to 369. ... And so on.

That way, even if SL is triggered most of the profit is retained !

As far as, Gap-ups and Gap-down, then Bhagwan Maalik Hai and assume that I have donated the profits to some lucky option writer and help his survival ! Think positive !! :)

By the way, todays RBI announcements should not really help bank's upward momentum ! But not sure !!

Nish

As expected BN moved till 33200. Bulls trying hard to push BN towards 33400 plus.

For my daily trading , Done with Metal stocks !

Now Finance and Banking and Agriculture & Allied Industry related stockls in my Daily Trading Watch List !

Good time to impliment BadBank concept !

Nish

For my daily trading , Done with Metal stocks !

Now Finance and Banking and Agriculture & Allied Industry related stockls in my Daily Trading Watch List !
As expected, in last post:

1) Banks - mostly from public sector showing positive momentum , BUT private sector lagging a bit !

2) Metal sector stocks showing Profit Booking and negative.

3) Agriculture sector stocks going up:

BomBurmah 2 % up

Neelamalai Agro 1.8 % up

Mangalam Seeds 5 % up

Diana Tea 2 % up

Transchem 4 % up

AgriTech 5 % up

4) Aqua Culture ( Agri Allied ):

Venkys 20 % up

Avanti Feeds 4.8 % up

Apex Frozen 5.70 % up