BankNifty

marimuthu13

Attached N chart suggest posible upside and downside moves in coming days , for my own trading .

All comments on the chart !

View strictly for STUDY PURPOSE !
Hi..

While you consider low of 25th march as swing low ( 14261) , why dont you consider high of 12th march ( 15336), instead of considering high of 3rd march ( 15270)?

Nish

So BN wkly chart proved more acurate for todays BIG downside !
Expecting a Double Bottom formation in N and BN in coming days before scaling new highs - at least I hope so !

No FnO trades today - ONLY intraday cash trades ! :)

Nish

Hi..

While you consider low of 25th march as swing low ( 14261) , why dont you consider high of 12th march ( 15336), instead of considering high of 3rd march ( 15270)?
Very simple !

Most of the new FnO positional trades are initated , either in the start of the month or in the end of a month ( for next month series ).

It provides more comfortable SL cushion for both Option Buyers and Sellers ! :)

Nish

If RIL and ITC behave the way as shown in ATTACHED CHART, then a posible upside may materialize in N in coming days towards 14900 plus !

Remember, Market is SUPREME, so this is just a Glass Half-filled DREAMY VIEW only !:)

I will watch for a sharp FREAK trade in N and BN in next 2 days !

Attachments

Last edited:

Nish

For my trading, I observe that BN is in downtrend since 15Feb2021 , with some intermetent Bullish Divergenses - which may not be fit for Positional Long Trades ,
... Unless and Until BN closes above 50DMA and 100DMA .

So Sell-on-Rise is mostly working since last few weeks, BUT it should not be the RULE !

Attached Chart shows the ADX and Aroon Osc - explaining what may be the reason apart from the Banking Sector problems , if any !

Attachments

Nish

Midcaps are in uptrend showing some broad-based rally in last 3 days !

But BN is getting restricted around 32100 +/-.

Will it B/Out abv 32200 to 32500 zone for a sustainable rally ?

Attached chart shows some false B/Outs on 180m chart in last few days, which ultimately nose-dived.

Attachments

Nish

BEWARE :

Though N is still within the upper bound of Falling channel. BUT BN has broken upper bound of Falling channel which was around 33000 +/- , as was shown in 19Apr chart posted earlier.

Now it has to be seen, whether it is a FALSE B/out in BN as earlier one.

OR

BN is heading towards 34800 +/- in coming days.

Personally exited both index long positions today !