BankNifty

Nish

CanBk is in ban period. How did you manage to trade derivatives in there ? :confused:
1) Smart observation and very active and live community !

But I was expecting this comment much earlier, as Most Business Channels were repeatedly telling about Canbk FnO ban lately ! :)

2) But still I was able to book in Canbk - Any guess ?
:)

3) By the way, Canbk is out-of-FnO Ban now !

Attachments

Nish

As said in prvs post, first half was in RED - and then tried to recover !
... But here onward, I would be cautious with any LONG BULLISH trades in both major indices _ - N and BN and may prefer short positions with proper SL !

View is strictly for Study Purpose !

Nish

RIL has strong resitance at 2084 and support at 1970 and 1920, so until either side is break-out or break-down , it may remain range bound. NO PISTION from my side !

N and BN trying to hold supports , but slowly lossing momentum !
Started trading SELL on RISE from today ! Booked !
Fresh position on intra basis, NO PISITIONAL shorts till clear BEARISH trend emerges !

Edit: Canbk again in FnO ban ! :)

Nish

Though I can show some EW analysis, W1 to W5 figures and A-B-C corrections, but experience says, in Option Trading, it is hardly of any help on day-to-day trading basis -
.. as our friends or enemies like Beta, Theta etc plays their roles to jack-up or reduce option premiums in a single day !

So I better stick to Simple Chart Patterns on Hrly or Daily basis - which explains in Simple Terms for a layman Option Trader like me !

BN posible moves for next 3 days given on chart with comments :

I may play for Range-bound moves in both the indices - till clear BO or BD picture emerges !

View Strictly for Study Purpose !

Attachments

Nish

As posted in last BN chart, range-bound tardes are working great btw 30878 and 30332, with either 30500PE or 30500CE intraday .

Unless either of the Upper or Lower bounderies are decisively broken as shown on the chart, this may continue !

.. But How long ? Range-bound exhaution is clearly visible , so Hoping for a Break-out or Break-down !

MANISH_DAMANI

Though I can show some EW analysis, W1 to W5 figures and A-B-C corrections, but experience says, in Option Trading, it is hardly of any help on day-to-day trading basis -
.. as our friends or enemies like Beta, Theta etc plays their roles to jack-up or reduce option premiums in a single day !

So I better stick to Simple Chart Patterns on Hrly or Daily basis - which explains in Simple Terms for a layman Option Trader like me !

BN posible moves for next 3 days given on chart with comments :

I may play for Range-bound moves in both the indices - till clear BO or BD picture emerges !

View Strictly for Study Purpose !
Its works but you must have skills to use them. In morning I have told my brother in law. Buy 29700pe @51 for target of 150-250. high 552. I can show whatsapp but not permitted here.

Nish

Its works but you must have skills to use them. In morning I have told my brother in law. Buy 29700pe @51 for target of 150-250. high 552. I can show whatsapp but not permitted here.
OK sir !
Best Luck for your skills and Enjoy your profits !

Pl start your own EW thread and share your knowledge on this education platform - that may be more prudent !

Now coming back to BN discusion, ... the correction is very severe and the break-down was over-due ! Booked !

Since todays profits are fantastic in 30500PE , .. not carrying any positions ! Will post next levels and chart afterward !

MANISH_DAMANI

OK sir !

Pl start your own EW thread and share your knowledge on this education platform - that may be more prudent !

Now coming back to BN discusion, ... the correction is very severe and the break-down was over-due ! Booked !

Since todays profits are fantastic in 30500PE , .. not carrying any positions! I Will post the next levels and chart afterward!
Bro I am coming nowadays for finvasia issues. I already had a thread a long time back but stop posting because of some dirty leg pullers who learned in free and then started abusing me. That time I don't use Elliot/neo wave. Today just like that checked after a long time and Neo wave is part of my daily trading so posted. I am busy in my own trade it's not possible for me. If you are hurt with my previous post I am sorry. Do what you believe there are many ways to make money. It suits me so I told you. I am trading options, future, and mcx ng. But more in ng. Thanx for talking in a humble manner. All the best thanz.
OK sir !

Since todays profits are fantastic in 30500PE , .. not carrying any positions ! Will post next levels and chart afterward !
Bro I am coming nowadays for finvasia issues. I already had a thread a long time back but stop posting because of some dirty leg pullers who learned in free and then started abusing me. That time I don't use Elliot/neo wave. Today just like that checked after a long time and Neo wave is part of my daily trading so posted. I am busy in my own trade it's not possible for me. If you are hurt with my previous post I am sorry. Do what you believe there are many ways to make money. It suits me so I told you. I am trading options, future, and mcx ng. But more in ng. Thanx for talking in a humble manner. All the best thanz.

Nish

BN Wkly chart and Dialy charts showing range-bound movement btw 31150 and 28350 upto Jan2020 Mnthly expiry, but break-down and break-out level tells different story with different levles .

Detailed coments on BOTH the charts !

By the way , Hdfcbank exactly at support levels, a posible bounce ?
But not sure !

View is strictly for STUDY PURPOSE !

Attachments

Nish

As anticipated in last post, Hdfcbank gave a posible bounce and hence BN also bounced-up !

Though this temporary bounce was expected, but sustaning abv 29880 is crucial for further upside towards 30029 plus though 30000 CEs have good OI to restrict the rise ! .. Else staying below 29422 may lead to more dnside towards 28832 and below in coming days !

View is Strictly for STUDY PURPOSE !