Banking stocks

Any advise/opinon on PSU bank stocks? I have invested in few PSU banks like Union Bank, Syndicate Bank, Dena Bank. What is the outlook for PSU banks in the next 6 to 12 months?

rvm123

In my opinion, all Bank stocks will appreciate by 100% in one or two years' time. In fact, Dena Bank, which has given a dividend of Rs.4.70 for previous year is available for about Rs.50/-, giving a dividend yield of about 9.4%, which is much above the FD interest rates.

State Bank of Travancore is also a good buy at about Rs.430/-.

Hey Roy, let me tell you that you have two option.
1) You can go with the traditional broker
2) Discount online broker
Being a experience person with both the broker, I do agree with Mr Deshmukh. I was trading with traditional broker, I will not say that the advice they provide it is meaning less but I must say that it is unnecessary & I found myself that I end up by paying couple of lakhs only in brokerage. Finally the individual analysis & techniques works. Later on I started trading with the TradeJini Financial Service, it's a bangalore based broker, I found that their service is excellent and the best part is their brokerage charges is flat. It's really matter for the regular trader like me.

Last edited: