Bank Nifty Signals - 99% Accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys

I am new to this Forum. I just want to share my day trading signals generated from the software which i have created.
I have been testing it for a while now and it seems to work perfectly, almost 99% accurate signals.
I have tested it on Bank nifty so far but i guess you can use it on any index or commodity (not tested on any other though). More the volume the better.

The signal will be generated at 9:15am as soon as the market opens. Most of the time the targets are met before 12:30pm.
At times targets are met within an hour. A minimum of 150 and max of 250 points can be got per day.

There are 3 types of signals generated by the software.
One is a buy signal (Bullish)
second is a sell signal (Bearish) and the
third is a cowboy signal (where you can buy as well as sell as per the signal generated).

I will be giving out the signals on this forum on a daily basis starting tomorrow.

Will also be putting up the daily Trading logs as a reference.

Example of signals -

Sell Signal Example -

Sell Signal

Sell at 9850.00
Stop Loss at 9884.53
Take Profit 1 at 9782.99
Take Profit 2 at 9741.54
Take Profit 3 at 9674.53
Take Profit 4 at 9626.83
Take Profit 5 at 9566.07

Buy Signal Example -

Buy Signal

Buy at 10100.00
Stop Loss at 10081.27
Take Profit 1 at 10170.74
Take Profit 2 at 10214.50
Take Profit 3 at 10285.23
Take Profit 4 at 10335.59
Take Profit 5 at 10399.97

Cowboy Signal Example -

Buy First - Use trailing Stop
Use cowboy Buy signal with max 2 targets first using trailing stop loss and then the cowboy sell signal using trailing stops.

Cow Boy Buy at 9800.00
Stop Loss at 9779.27
Take Profit 1 at 9816.40
Take Profit 2 at 9853.53
Take Profit 3 at 9876.50
Take Profit 4 at 9913.63
Take Profit 5 at 9940.06
Take Profit 6 at 9973.73

Cow Boy Sell at 9800.00
Stop loss at 9853.53
Take Profit 1 at 9783.60
Take Profit 2 at -
Take Profit 3 at 9756.30
Take Profit 4 at 9719.17
Take Profit 5 at 9692.74
Take Profit 6 at 9659.07

Note : Notice for cow boy sell, take profit 2 is missing so you take the next profit levels ie. 3,4, 5 and 6.

Hoping to help people generate a decent amount of profits from the market no matter what the Scenario is.

Happy Trading and see you guys tomorrow at 9:15 am.
apologize in advance, I am new here
klo be wondering this for what twisted pair .. ?

DanPickUp

Dan, with due respect...

I dont know the reason for you to be upset sir.
I am not charging anyone for signals it's totally free (Don't intend to ever either)
I have a system that works for me may not probably work for others.
Just putting up my signals.
I am not here to sell any thing. I have enough by God's grace.

Yeh i am new to the forum and in my excitement of sharing the signals with you probably did not gauge the sentiments of the members well.

I do agree that the title with 99% accuracy is a little controversial and not looked upon well on any platform.

I Dont know how to change that title.
But request you to please give it a few days.

If it doesn't pan out you go your way I go mine.
@Ashper

We are a bunch of traders and peoples here from different places with different mentality and tempers. Mine is a bit wilder and others have a bit a more tempted temperament.

Non of us does not respect any idea which is based on good and realistic ground. When it gets to unrealistic ground, some of us show off in different ways.

If you feel you want to change the title of the thread, you may ask the bosses through the red triangle of any post on the right upper side to do so. If the bosses feel to do what you wish, in most cases they will do so. If this is not possible, do not worry, as your above post hopefully shows your hopefully true intention.

Your system is build on math and some TA. So nothing to worry about that to come up here and share it. There are many here which trade on such math and TA levels, so nothing new and no new invention of the wheel.

Did you ever here about Linkon7? If not, he has build up his basic system here in this forum by showing what he wants and then he got the help from many here. He even came up with a bunch of other systems, all in public and finally has found his way through that kind of sharing. All those who helped him are with him even today in his own forum and some of them even post today here, as they not see this forum just as a cheap going true. Other people have made the same way, but never by being arrogant by just asking for help, but not even want to share as you do. What do you think would happen with you in his forum with you by your behavior???

Earlier or later you will face the next problem when critiques come from those which know your math and TA, as you not found some thing new. So if you want partnerships here and help, be cooperative and other wise do not expect any thing here.

About your left days: From my side they are endless. Do not worry about that. But be realistic if you want help from others because you will get it when do it the right way like Linkon7. No worry about that. Here I give you my 100% word. If you deserve it, the future will show.

So: Please move on, let us know if you want to let us know what your math and TA is, other wise stay alone here with the never ending to search for the holy grail people and good by.

Take care and hopefully good success with your to question thread until now. The next few days will show if it so / DanPickUp

And by the way: First things my mentor told me:

- Never trade or take any calls from any body else.
- Always stand on your own feeds.
- Always work on you own system and do not run behind those guys who want just to have any of your knowledge, but do not show any of them. If you want help from others, show what you have and they will be with you.

Last edited:

prabhsingh

No those are entry levels that you could enter the market at.

i dont trade... my broker friend does the trading for me.

These signals are free
Just giving out the signals from the software as they are generated.
Use it at your own discretion.

will put it out as it is generated.
Suggestions and criticism are welcome.

I am also willing to share the software with a few genuine people so that they can test and help in improving it.

God bless
Hi Ashper,

More than happy to test and improve the software.In which programming langauge its written.Kindly let me know some more details for improving and testing.

@Ashper

We are a bunch of traders and peoples here from different places with different mentality and tempers. Mine is a bit wilder and others have a bit a more tempted temperament.

Non of us does not respect any idea which is based on good and realistic ground. When it gets to unrealistic ground, some of us show off in different ways.

If you feel you want to change the title of the thread, you may ask the bosses through the red triangle of any post on the right upper side to do so. If the bosses feel to do what you wish, in most cases they will do so. If this is not possible, do not worry, as your above post hopefully shows your hopefully true intention.

Your system is build on math and some TA. So nothing to worry about that to come up here and share it. There are many here which trade on such math and TA levels, so nothing new and no new invention of the wheel.

Did you ever here about Linkon7? If not, he has build up his basic system here in this forum by showing what he wants and then he got the help from many here. He even came up with a bunch of other systems, all in public and finally has found his way through that kind of sharing. All those who helped him are with him even today in his own forum and some of them even post today here, as they not see this forum just as a cheap going true. Other people have made the same way, but never by being arrogant by just asking for help, but not even want to share as you do. What do you think would happen with you in his forum with you by your behavior???

Earlier or later you will face the next problem when critiques come from those which know your math and TA, as you not found some thing new. So if you want partnerships here and help, be cooperative and other wise do not expect any thing here.

About your left days: From my side they are endless. Do not worry about that. But be realistic if you want help from others because you will get it when do it the right way like Linkon7. No worry about that. Here I give you my 100% word. If you deserve it, the future will show.

So: Please move on, let us know if you want to let us know what your math and TA is, other wise stay alone here with the never ending to search for the holy grail people and good by.

Take care and hopefully good success with your to question thread until now. The next few days will show if it so / DanPickUp

And by the way: First things my mentor told me:

- Never trade or take any calls from any body else.
- Always stand on your own feeds.
- Always work on you own system and do not run behind those guys who want just to have any of your knowledge, but do not show any of them. If you want help from others, show what you have and they will be with you.
Thank you sir,
I know it is not an invention of the wheel of any kind.
There is no one who can claim to do something different than what is already existing.

I have not created anything new but have used existing technology to suit my trading style and comfort. So I am no guru of sorts.

I have only tweaked the formulas for Volatility, Fibs, OHLC etc to produce signals.

I am working on it right now will be more than happy to share it with the community soon.

Till then request you to be patient with me.

Thanks for your support

God Bless!

Cow Boy Signal - Buy First - Use trailing stop loss
Buy first till 2 targets and then sell

Cow Boy Buy Entry level 10124.00
Stop Loss at 10106.17
Take Profit 1 at 10192.15
Take Profit 2 at 10278.13
Take Profit 3 at 10331.32
Take Profit 4 at 10417.30
Take Profit 5 at 10478.51
Take Profit 6 at 10556.48

Cow Boy Sell Entry level at 10124.00
Stop loss at 10278.13
Take Profit 1 at 10055.85
Take Profit 2 at 10106.17
Take Profit 3 at 10052.98
Take Profit 4 at 9967.00
Take Profit 5 at 9905.79
Take Profit 6 at 9827.82

columbus

Columbus, one doubt what is difference between flat and choppy, please guide, I have come across this terms but still dont know the exact difference on them.
Flat Markets are those when the range thorough out the day is TIGHT (may be ±10 Nifty points) and Choppy Markets are those the range is good (may be more than ±25 nifty points) but closing value may not be far off from previous close.

Cow Boy Signal Again today -
Buy first and then sell
Buy till 1 or 2 targets and then sell

Cow Boy Buy Entry at 10399.95
Stop Loss at 10325.35
Take Profit 1 at 10409.50
Take Profit 2 at 10493.65
Take Profit 3 at 10545.70
Take Profit 4 at 10629.85
Take Profit 5 at 10689.75
Take Profit 6 at 10766.05

Cow Boy Sell Entry at 10399.95