Bank Nifty Signals - 99% Accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.
True.
New software should be tested in all FOUR conditions.That is Bullish,Bearish,Flat and Choppy
conditions.Moreover ,one person thinking on a Software is different from Dozen
persons working on it.The chances of finding loopholes (if any) is quick ,making it ,from
accuracy 99% to 100% if it is thrown to public.
Maybe at present his software is in testing stage. Maybe he isn't too willing to part with his strategy at present. Maybe anything. So just give him time to settle down.

DanPickUp

The chances of finding loopholes (if any) is quick ,making it ,from accuracy 99% to 100% if it is thrown to public.
@Columbus

Sorry to make this post, but enough is enough.

The above is a complete lie. Non ever system will give 99 or even 100% accuracy. That is a pure lie and with such lies non pros are lulled into pay for software which not has this attitudes.

How long does trading exist and why has nobody before come to the idea to let the public test there software to bring it up to those 100%? Why doe's still today such stuff not exist? Because in the last two hounderts years only stupids have done so or maybe because it is not existing?

On the other hand: If it would exist, the one which would have it surely never would give it to the public for free.

So the thread title is a lie.

What about the thread owners sincerity? Let's assume it is build on serious and good grounds. The future will show that.

What about loopholes? Who cares about any loopholes from somebody which not even explains in dept the system which has to be tested from the members here or commented on? Here I question heavily the sincerity form the thread owner. Are we free workers here to do the work for others? If you wish to do so, then so it will be. Different meanings, different temperaments.

Good luck / DanPickUp

Tlahuicole

True.
New software should be tested in all FOUR conditions.That is Bullish,Bearish,Flat and Choppy
conditions.Moreover ,one person thinking on a Software is different from Dozen
persons working on it.The chances of finding loopholes (if any) is quick ,making it ,from
accuracy 99% to 100% if it is thrown to public.
Columbus, one doubt what is difference between flat and choppy, please guide, I have come across this terms but still dont know the exact difference on them.

Ok so one more 99% success thread. And not disclosing system, parameters how can people test it ? So does testing mean follow the thread here with calls posted late. If the calls are posted realtime then people can find the success rate.

It has been a set pattern these days. Give calls, not disclose anything...then contact people on pms and start a yahoo /skypes group outside. Hope this thread is not one more addition to the same.

Keeping an open mind but such threads give rise to lots of doubts about the intentions.

All the best for the thread.

Smart_trade

Ok so one more 99% success thread. And not disclosing system, parameters how can people test it ? So does testing mean follow the thread here with calls posted late. If the calls are posted realtime then people can find the success rate.

It has been a set pattern these days. Give calls, not disclose anything...then contact people on pms and start a yahoo /skypes group outside. Hope this thread is not one more addition to the same.

Keeping an open mind
but such threads give rise to lots of doubts about the intentions.

All the best for the thread.

Smart_trade
Yeah. Keep an open mind is what I would like. I have a feeling that the thread starter is not very familiar with the forums and with TJ, that his calls at present may be more a result of enthusiasm at probably having found a good system. I am sure that he too will benefit by associating with TJ, and vice versa.

Unglis crossed...

DanPickUp

Yeah. Keep an open mind is what I would like. I have a feeling that the thread starter is not very familiar with the forums and with TJ, that his calls at present may be more a result of enthusiasm at probably having found a good system. I am sure that he too will benefit by associating with TJ, and vice versa.

Unglis crossed...
Well, let's hope so, as we have seen enough drama in an other thread recently with the same attitudes and some how similar comments on "Why not can post any thing about the system". The other drama stopped and more or less the next day this thread opens with a name which just was opened in TJ in the month of Sept 2013. So you know what I mean.

Take care friend / DanPickUp

Well, let's hope so, as we have seen enough drama in an other thread recently with the same attitudes and some how similar comments on "Why not can post any thing about the system". The other drama stopped and more or less the next day this thread opens with a name which just was opened in TJ in the month of Sept 2013. So you know what I mean.

Take care friend / DanPickUp
This one is about BNF. Anyway, in BKB's thread, though he didn't reveal his system, the results were astounding, and generally he gave calls which appeared to be contra-trade.

@Columbus

Sorry to make this post, but enough is enough.

The above is a complete lie. Non ever system will give 99 or even 100% accuracy. That is a pure lie and with such lies non pros are lulled into pay for software which not has this attitudes.

How long does trading exist and why has nobody before come to the idea to let the public test there software to bring it up to those 100%? Why doe's still today such stuff not exist? Because in the last two hounderts years only stupids have done so or maybe because it is not existing?

On the other hand: If it would exist, the one which would have it surely never would give it to the public for free.

So the thread title is a lie.

What about the thread owners sincerity? Let's assume it is build on serious and good grounds. The future will show that.

What about loopholes? Who cares about any loopholes from somebody which not even explains in dept the system which has to be tested from the members here or commented on? Here I question heavily the sincerity form the thread owner. Are we free workers here to do the work for others? If you wish to do so, then so it will be. Different meanings, different temperaments.

Good luck / DanPickUp
Dan, with due respect...

I dont know the reason for you to be upset sir.
I am not charging anyone for signals it's totally free (Don't intend to ever either)
I have a system that works for me may not probably work for others.
Just putting up my signals.
I am not here to sell any thing. I have enough by God's grace.

Yeh i am new to the forum and in my excitement of sharing the signals with you probably did not gauge the sentiments of the members well.

I do agree that the title with 99% accuracy is a little controversial and not looked upon well on any platform.

I Dont know how to change that title.
But request you to please give it a few days.

If it doesn't pan out you go your way I go mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.