Bank Nifty Signals - 99% Accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i have edited that just to avoid misunderstandings...

I want to put up only the signals generated from the software.

Signals are free use it at your own discretion.

healthraj

Well i plan to give out the software to a few genuine guys...
But first i need your help to fine tune it...

Any suggestions, comments or criticism are welcome
Please first share your software. Then we will share the comments and suggestions. BTW, you can also look at the tools that I have developed and uploaded in TJ. Look at my signature for the links to the tools. Lastly why 99% accuracy. Why not 100% accuracy ?

DanPickUp

Well i plan to give out the software to a few genuine guys...
But first i need your help to fine tune it...

Any suggestions, comments or criticism are welcome
Well, all the successful traders here are non genius traders and do not believe in lies like: 99% accuracies. So non of them can help you to create an other lie.

It looks like you are the only genuine here and so you can keep your cheap software by your self. An other way is to close the thread, as you in that way not must lie any more.

Any way: Every body is free to believe you or to guide around your lie.

Take care and good luck with your 99% lie. DanPickUp

VJAY

Well, all the successful traders here are non genius traders and do not believe in lies like: 99% accuracies. So non of them can help you to create an other lie.

It looks like you are the only genuine here and so you can keep your cheap software by your self. An other way is to close the thread, as you in that way not must lie any more.

:thumb: its amazing to see 99% accuracy :cool: :rofl:

Well Thank you sir, you are surely entitled to your own opinion.
I am not here to fleece anyone.
These signals are free.
Just sharing my signals with you guys.
Well no systems are perfect but this one seems to be hitting it on the right spots.
With Due respect to all you guys, why not give it some days before you jump to any conclusions and accuse.

I am here to help and not here to step on anyones toes.
I know you guys have been around for quite a while and are doing great service to the community and I respect you for that.

Well if in the next 10 days you feel that these signals are not living up to your expectations i will shut shop and quit this forum....

God Bless

columbus

Let's not discourage the new arrival nor doubt his sincerity. Give it a few days, he will get an idea about how TJ works and what kind of calls/ posts the members appreciate.
Please first share your software. Then we will share the comments and suggestions. BTW, you can also look at the tools that I have developed and uploaded in TJ. Look at my signature for the links to the tools. Lastly why 99% accuracy. Why not 100% accuracy ?
True.
New software should be tested in all FOUR conditions.That is Bullish,Bearish,Flat and Choppy
conditions.Moreover ,one person thinking on a Software is different from Dozen
persons working on it.The chances of finding loopholes (if any) is quick ,making it ,from
accuracy 99% to 100% if it is thrown to public.

Status
Not open for further replies.