BANK NIFTY - as I see it

pratapvb

BNF maxpain @13000....with likely being 12950....but I am more sure of this on NF dynamics

pratapvb

Pratapji,

This Max-Pain gives very good idea about expiry of the month.
Similarly is there any concept or strategy wherein we try to use intra-day movement of various strike prices of options & their OI and try to get some idea about intra-day movements in futures such as trend continuation or reversal etc?

Regards
there is a book on that by DeMark's son.....but I have not tried it

XRAY27

thinking of whether to continue this thread or not ......post this expiry today
Pratap sir... you have made great contribution/s.. if time does'nt permit.. then you can stop ...this journal on BNF...
if permits then continue ... this is the only words i can say:)

manishchan

thinking of whether to continue this thread or not ......post this expiry today
Pratap sir... you have made great contribution/s.. if time does'nt permit.. then you can stop ...this journal on BNF...
if permits then continue ... this is the only words i can say:)
Yes.. yes.. Pratap bhai. I would also request to continue this thread if time permits. If not possible, then I understand. But we know that you are always around. ;) :)

pratapvb

SR_TA

Pratap sir..

Going through this/VWAP thread once again.. still struggling to fine tune my entries, somehow..

The VWAP thread initial discussions had trend continuation/long above 1 min pivot above 1 min band, above low 3-13.. if UT..

However subsequent chart has mostly 6 min AMA.. I am unable to locate this change in thread.. of course there are posts around 6 min AMA.. Can you drop a word at any suitable time on this 3/13 v/s 6 min AMA.. ? Is this 3/13 not to be followed?

pratapvb

This 6 min adaptive is with 30 period/5 period noise, right?
later on in my evolution I found 6ama and in higher trend 15ama more suitable to hold trend