Bakwaas Trading

augubhai

Our ledger does not lie, if it shows adding to position is piling bigger loses then there can be no argument in favor of scale-ins.

Happy :)
Now that's crystal clear. Nobody can argue with the ledger. Usually, when I add, I get into profitable position. but i usually close it late, and end up negating the profit in my initial position.

Today, i tried adds after eyeballing a few charts. That method still worked fine - when i checked charts EOD. The issue was that I could not execute is accurately. By 10:45, i shifted to a slightly different method of adds, which was easier to execute, but those adds only kept eating profits of my initial position. Part of it was also luck, because when in the first uptrend, i had deployed 100% of my capital, and if not for a slight pullback, my account would have increased a lot...
http://www.traderji.com/trading-diary/86833-augubhai-systematic-trader-107.html#post822813

I'll move the "add" experiments to later, until the itch to try it kicks in again...

VJAY

:rolleyes: augubhai also try to post some trades in this thread lets not keep this thread inactive :thumb:
Augubhai forgot this thread(may bedue to ravi bros legel notice :d )...he posting his trades in his old thread....:)

augubhai

Been looking up info about discount brokers. Here's what i found so far. Not sure if all this data is accurate.

While I am happy with Zerodha - especially ZT is fast and have not faced any major issue with it, they don't have a plan that suits my 40 trades/day. I'll save a few thousands per day by moving to a cheaper broker. At the moment, RKSV looks attractive because of their lower transaction rates. With volumes, transaction charges will matter more than 1000 rupees saved brokerage and software charges. VPS has lower transaction charges for options, but I will wait until they grow some more.

VJAY

Been looking up info about discount brokers. Here's what i found so far. Not sure if all this data is accurate.

While I am happy with Zerodha - especially ZT is fast and have not faced any major issue with it, they don't have a plan that suits my 40 trades/day. I'll save a few thousands per day by moving to a cheaper broker. At the moment, RKSV looks attractive because of their lower transaction rates. With volumes, transaction charges will matter more than 1000 rupees saved brokerage and software charges. VPS has lower transaction charges for options, but I will wait until they grow some more.
Ahh ..so ZERODHA making a handsome from transactions...as their clients are all traders ...so massive income to them ....ZT is the only reason many are still with them :)

Dear augubhai,Please post this post in ZERODHA's thread.......also IMO RKSV STARTED NEST TRADER :) MEANS SAME LIKE ZT