Backtesting and trading camarilla pivots

i am using it past few months.. it is good in bank nifty, and some times mcx working better. need a filter indicator to avoid false entries... can anybody help ?
false means, if market falls continuously we get L3 as buy.. and buy stoploss hits immediately.. and sell trigger.. after some time, market bounces up
like this we get losses
if there is any alert or trend indicator regarding the downtrend or uptrend, we can use alternatively the L3 instead of buy we go for sell and exit at L4 with profits.

i am using it past few months.. it is good in bank nifty, and some times mcx working better. need a filter indicator to avoid false entries... can anybody help ?
false means, if market falls continuously we get L3 as buy.. and buy stoploss hits immediately.. and sell trigger.. after some time, market bounces up
like this we get losses
if there is any alert or trend indicator regarding the downtrend or uptrend, we can use alternatively the L3 instead of buy we go for sell and exit at L4 with profits.
Hi,

Actually the same problem came with me. This is really a good indicator for range bound prices. If nifty start to trade in range bound for months this indicator will work good but as soon as a trend starts it get fails tremendously. So i am trying to find something which helps in mitigate that risk will give great results. Lets try to find something which work with this method.

i need a filter condition or indicator which helps to make more and more profitable when we use camarilla levels... please help any seniors who have experience in camarilla.

like this we get losses
How long have you been trading banknifty? Can you share your result? do you do intraday or only trade a breakout?
Which commodity is working in MCX?

thank you

Hi,

Actually the same problem came with me. This is really a good indicator for range bound prices. If nifty start to trade in range bound for months this indicator will work good but as soon as a trend starts it get fails tremendously. So i am trying to find something which helps in mitigate that risk will give great results. Lets try to find something which work with this method.
You can trade A breaKout at H4/L4 and follow a trend with trailing SL.