Backfill from user's computer and RT data from Server. Possible?

For example, I have subscribed Realtime data from any of the source (globaldatafeeds, market-data-provider, etc) and these vendors also provide Backfill data

1. For example I want to trade today, so I am getting Realtime data from my vendor. But I want the backfill data from my computer (i,e I have downloaded the previous day's IEOD data from any source (yahoo data OR google data), I don't want to use backfill data provided by my Vendor.

Is it possible?
If yes, what is the procedure (please see the attachment)

Thanks,
Jayant

Attachments

manishchan

For example, I have subscribed Realtime data from any of the source (globaldatafeeds, market-data-provider, etc) and these vendors also provide Backfill data

1. For example I want to trade today, so I am getting Realtime data from my vendor. But I want the backfill data from my computer (i,e I have downloaded the previous day's IEOD data from any source (yahoo data OR google data), I don't want to use backfill data provided by my Vendor.

Is it possible?
If yes, what is the procedure (please see the attachment)

Thanks,
Jayant
Yes it is possible. Mearge the symbols, the one you downloaded yo the real time. Look gor the mearge option in ami menu on the top.

manishchan

how u got that 15 min option near rcom in amibroker just offtopic question
can somebody else help??? i want time interval in tool bar
jcb840 : The toolbar on the top should already have the time pull down menu right next to the symbol menu. Is the menu missing 15 min or you already have it but want it to reflect differently ?Your question is unclear as to what exactly you want.